dR Wrestlers www.desirulez.net

Default Night of Champions. A great show !!

Follow us on Social Media

I watched the whole Pay-per-view and My god, did it deliver.

Intercontinental Title Match:-
    Things started with a very good fact paced action that was Fatal-4-way for the Intercontinental Championship. I really liked Miz retaining the Title.
    Sin Cara has greatly improved his performance since his return to the ring with hardly any of the botching that made him infamous.

Tag team Championship:-
    Although I was highly disappointed by the manner in which the Prime Time Players were discarded, I just can't hate on the strength of Daniel Bryan and Kane's reluctant partnership. And I personally loved the backstage segment. "I'm the tag team champion" These segments are awesome.

U.S. Championship match:-
    I wasn't expecting this match to be as close as it was. The finish actually allowed Ryder to stand strong, instead of being squashed in the embarrassing cobra-confused manner of Santino Marella. That devastating flapjack upper cut had the bar crowd chanting "shoryuken!"

Orton VS Ziggler:-
    It's unfortunate that Ziggler is developing a habit of losing at WWE pay-per-views. Still, it was a stellar match.
    At first, I was getting a bit frustrated about the slow pace, but it all made sense when I realized the WWE was trying to make this a real back-and-forth contest. And even though Ziggler should have won, you can't complain when Orton delivers such a great RKO.

Divas Championship:-
    This match saw some good women's competition. Eve is a great performer. While Layla also has skill, her gimmick always seemed silly to me. No complaints here. Hopefully we'll see Eve defend her title more often than Layla did.

World Heavyweight Championship:-
    Everyone is tired of seeing Sheamus and Del Rio feud. But for all the complaints, these superstars always put on a great match.
    I personally feel that Del Rio should have come out on top, because now he really doesn't look like a threat to anyone. Still, the match had some great spots and fans are excited to see who will challenge Sheamus next.

WWE Championship:-
    No words to say but "Wow". This match was awesome. Kick-out of Finishers, back-and-forth action and yes, Crowd was really into this spectacular Match. The Only thing I hated about this match was the Ending and the way Cena was kicking out of Each Finishers by punk the way they are nothing. I mean c'mon, 2 GTS, Rock Bottom, Kick to side of the Head and Cena is still fresh.

Otherwise, the whole Pay-per-view was far better than expected. Out of U.S championship and Divas Championship, each match was better than Average. 8 out of 10 from me for NoC 2012

What is your opinion guyss?

Wrestler of the Month July www.desirulez.net

6/10 From Me

AchievmentsdR Wrestler Of The Month March 2013 I dR Wrestler Of The Month July 2013 I dR Star Of The Month May 2013 I 2x GFX League Champion

We want punk..........We want punk..........We want punk..........

Wrestler of the Month - March www.desirulez.net

It was a great show, Cena should've win, tho.

Winner - Roadies X!! www.desirulez.net

YES it was a good Show

Moderator www.desirulez.net

Can't complain i would give it 4/5 it would of had 5 if aj was braless when she got wet

dR Force!!! www.desirulez.net

Quote Originally Posted by Twistoffate View Post
    Can't complain i would give it 4/5 it would of had 5 if aj was braless when she got wet
    Same here but it's pg don't expect that

It's Clobberin Time

Hot Member www.desirulez.net

Awesome Show Love The Ending

edit :- http://www.desirulez.net/showthread.php?t=554743

Moderator www.desirulez.net

Quote Originally Posted by insideout View Post
    Same here but it's pg don't expect that
    If i thought it would make a difference i would make a twitter #bringbackattitude but they just make too much money marketing to everybody

Runner Up - Wrestler Awards www.desirulez.net

it was good enough seeing her erm "wet" *looks innocent*

apart from that... wwe is getting CRAZY im going to disney with Kane =D x
    Current DR Wrestling ;; DIVA'S CHAMPION

'Alright There Fella?'

great show

Quote Originally Posted by boygenious46 View Post
    I watched the whole Pay-per-view and My god, did it deliver.

Intercontinental Title Match:-
    Things started with a very good fact paced action that was Fatal-4-way for the Intercontinental Championship. I really liked Miz retaining the Title.
    Sin Cara has greatly improved his performance since his return to the ring with hardly any of the botching that made him infamous.

Tag team Championship:-
    Although I was highly disappointed by the manner in which the Prime Time Players were discarded, I just can't hate on the strength of Daniel Bryan and Kane's reluctant partnership. And I personally loved the backstage segment. "I'm the tag team champion" These segments are awesome.

U.S. Championship match:-
    I wasn't expecting this match to be as close as it was. The finish actually allowed Ryder to stand strong, instead of being squashed in the embarrassing cobra-confused manner of Santino Marella. That devastating flapjack upper cut had the bar crowd chanting "shoryuken!"

Orton VS Ziggler:-
    It's unfortunate that Ziggler is developing a habit of losing at WWE pay-per-views. Still, it was a stellar match.
    At first, I was getting a bit frustrated about the slow pace, but it all made sense when I realized the WWE was trying to make this a real back-and-forth contest. And even though Ziggler should have won, you can't complain when Orton delivers such a great RKO.

Divas Championship:-
    This match saw some good women's competition. Eve is a great performer. While Layla also has skill, her gimmick always seemed silly to me. No complaints here. Hopefully we'll see Eve defend her title more often than Layla did.

World Heavyweight Championship:-
    Everyone is tired of seeing Sheamus and Del Rio feud. But for all the complaints, these superstars always put on a great match.
    I personally feel that Del Rio should have come out on top, because now he really doesn't look like a threat to anyone. Still, the match had some great spots and fans are excited to see who will challenge Sheamus next.

WWE Championship:-
    No words to say but "Wow". This match was awesome. Kick-out of Finishers, back-and-forth action and yes, Crowd was really into this spectacular Match. The Only thing I hated about this match was the Ending and the way Cena was kicking out of Each Finishers by punk the way they are nothing. I mean c'mon, 2 GTS, Rock Bottom, Kick to side of the Head and Cena is still fresh.

Otherwise, the whole Pay-per-view was far better than expected. Out of U.S championship and Divas Championship, each match was better than Average. 8 out of 10 from me for NoC 2012

What is your opinion guyss?
    Very impressed with the card.

IC Title: (c) The Miz vs. Cody Rhodes vs. Sin Cara vs. Rey Mysterio:
    Quite a few botches, but some fun moments and the ending was creative. Overall though it just didn't feel like it was strung together very well. **1/2

Tag Titles: (c) Kofi & Truth vs. Kane & Daniel Bryan
    Hilarious match and some pretty cool and entertaining spots from both sides. It was all it had to be. The post-match celebration and backstage segment with AJ and Dr. Shelby were gold. Looking forward to some Kane at Disneyland segments on Raw tonight. ****

US Title: (c) Antonio Cesaro vs. Zack Ryder
    Nice to see Ryder get some PPV time. Good match overall, definitely better than any US Title match during Santino's reign. Cesaro really needs to make that Swiss Uppercut thing his finisher, it's sick. ***1/2

Dolph Ziggler vs. Randy Orton
    Like JBL said, these guys stole the show. Awesome to see the crowd firmly behind Ziggler even against Orton, and they put on a great match. Only complaint is that the wrong guy won. ****

WHC: (c) Sheamus vs. Alberto Del Rio
    The best match of their feud, but that's not saying much. Unfortunately, when Del Rio had Sheamus in his finisher you knew he was never going to tap in a thousand years. Also stupid that they lifted the Brogue Kick ban at the last second. What was the point of the whole angle then? ***

WWE Title: (c) CM Punk vs. John Cena
    One hell of a match. These guys sure know how to put on a show together. Didn't expect Cena to do a suicide dive. Awesome to see Punk kick out of two Attitude Adjustments, but in my opinion it should have ended with Punk's Rock Bottom, maybe with a dirty pin or something. That would've been a great build-up to Rock-Punk at the Rumble. Instead we got a sub-par finish to what was a great match. That being said, it could have been worse. At least we didn't get Cena winning clean or a Big Show run-in. ****1/4
    Last edited by dR boi; 09-19-2012 at 12:04 AM.

edit :- http://www.desirulez.net/showthread.php?t=554743