Results 1 to 19 of 19
  1. #1
    dR Force!!! www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    La la la Island
    Posts
    8,728

    Default #KaitlynasnewDivasChamp

    Follow us on Social Media





    Would you like to see Kaitlyn as the new Divas Champ ?

    Last edited by Insideout Shoots; 09-16-2012 at 07:25 PM.



    It's Clobberin Time

  2. #2
    dR Force!!! www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    La la la Island
    Posts
    8,728

    Default

    Hell yes ...... Layla is boring



    It's Clobberin Time

  3. #3
    Super Moderators www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Quahog
    Posts
    11,346

    Default

    Yeah but not right now she as a lot to learn before she is able to be champ. she seems soemtimes helpless in the ring and stiff. She cant lead a match she allways needs the help of a Verteran Diva. She should fight on top of the divas roster and then win it
    Do you know Richard Cheese?

  4. #4
    Hot Member www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Home
    Posts
    4,705

    Default


    edit :- http://www.desirulez.net/showthread.php?t=554743

  5. #5
    dR Force!!! www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    La la la Island
    Posts
    8,728

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by EidenA$$HOLE View Post
    Yeah but not right now she as a lot to learn before she is able to be champ. she seems soemtimes helpless in the ring and stiff. She cant lead a match she allways needs the help of a Verteran Diva. She should fight on top of the divas roster and then win it
    Like other Divas are so talented ...... Layla was such a dumbo when she on the commentary with MIz



    It's Clobberin Time

  6. #6
    Super Moderators www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Quahog
    Posts
    11,346

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by insideout View Post
    Like other Divas are so talented ...... Layla was such a dumbo when she on the commentary with MIz
    yeah she act like a little spoiled girl there but at least she can lead a match
    Do you know Richard Cheese?

  7. #7
    Super Moderators www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Quahog
    Posts
    11,346

    Default

    your and DR boi's siggys fill a whole page
    Do you know Richard Cheese?

  8. #8
    Runner Up - Wrestler Awards www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Birmingham, UK
    Posts
    459

    Default

    would love Kaitlyn to have the champ, but i do not think she will get it. she still has alot to learn. but then maybe winning it would help her learn i dunno.
    Current DR Wrestling ;; DIVA'S CHAMPION
    28.10.12



    'Alright There Fella?'

  9. #9
    dR Force!!! www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    La la la Island
    Posts
    8,728

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by brogue girl View Post
    would love Kaitlyn to have the champ, but i do not think she will get it. she still has alot to learn. but then maybe winning it would help her learn i dunno.
    I hate maybes

    I too think maybe she will win



    It's Clobberin Time

  10. #10
    Runner Up - Wrestler Awards www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Birmingham, UK
    Posts
    459

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by insideout View Post
    I hate maybes

    I too think maybe she will win
    LOL
    maybe she wont ;D maybe she will ;D
    maybe we will never know MAYBE haha
    Current DR Wrestling ;; DIVA'S CHAMPION
    28.10.12



    'Alright There Fella?'

  11. #11
    dR Force!!! www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    La la la Island
    Posts
    8,728

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by EidenA$$HOLE View Post
    your and DR boi's siggys fill a whole page
    Blame yourself for mine .... You ate my head so much regarding that Kaitlyn siggy that I had to add it again



    It's Clobberin Time

  12. #12
    Coolbie www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    The Gym
    Posts
    1,382

    Default

    I wonder what happened to Melina? She was suddenly gone or is it just me who are lost here...?
    Kaitlyn will become champ sooner or later. Of course, that is when the time is right and I doubt it will happen at NOC.
    Respect

  13. #13
    Hot Member www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    New Jeresy
    Posts
    1,711

    Default

    I don't mind if she wins. I got to agree with Out, Layla has be a lackluster champ without McCool.

  14. #14
    dR Force!!! www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    La la la Island
    Posts
    8,728

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by brogue girl View Post
    LOL
    maybe she wont ;D maybe she will ;D
    maybe we will never know MAYBE haha
    Maybe ....... maybe .........maybe ,,,,,,,, maybe



    It's Clobberin Time

  15. #15
    Super Moderators www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Quahog
    Posts
    11,346

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by insideout View Post
    Blame yourself for mine .... You ate my head so much regarding that Kaitlyn siggy that I had to add it again
    what thats my fault now? Still no reason for two siggys and thats not even the siggy I had to remove
    Do you know Richard Cheese?

  16. #16
    Moderator www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Birmingham,UK
    Posts
    4,054

    Default

    She will win at NOC and she will be a good fighting champ which is what the women's division needs and she is a power wrestler like beth phoenix wich will make it more intreasting to watch

  17. #17
    dR Force!!! www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    La la la Island
    Posts
    8,728

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Komani View Post
    I wonder what happened to Melina? She was suddenly gone or is it just me who are lost here...?
    Kaitlyn will become champ sooner or later. Of course, that is when the time is right and I doubt it will happen at NOC.

    Yeah I miss Melina too



    It's Clobberin Time

  18. #18
    The Phenomenal One www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Relaxing On The Beach
    Posts
    1,114

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Komani View Post
    I wonder what happened to Melina? She was suddenly gone or is it just me who are lost here...?
    Kaitlyn will become champ sooner or later. Of course, that is when the time is right and I doubt it will happen at NOC.
    She is wrestling at indy promotion called WWFX, And about Kaitlyn being the Divas Champion no i don't want her to be the Divas Champion she is still a rookie and if she win i't will show where the Divas Division went to, And i can't take anyone seriously when he says she looks great and should win the title wrestling i'ts not about the looks but what you can do to make the crowd love you and Kaitlyn doesn't have that right now.


    Edit :- http://www.desirulez.net/showthread.php?t=554743

    "life is like ice cream use it before melt but make sure spend in right place"" - DR Angel

  19. #19
    Winner - Roadies X!! www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    In The Ring
    Posts
    4,448

    Default

    Yes yes yes

 

 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •