Hot Member www.desirulez.net

Default Barfi! (2012) Full Movie Reviews

Follow us on Social Media

BollywoodHungama 4/5
    BARFI! is akin to a whiff of fresh air. Its foremost triumph is that it leaves you with a powerful emotion: Happiness! I sincerely believe, no Hindi movie buff should deprive himself/herself of watching this brilliant motion picture. Also, the viewer needs to savor Ranbir, Priyanka and Ileana's paramount performances.

NowRunning.com 4/5
    To sum it up, Barfi is an emotionally stirring yet joyous ride that will make you fall in love with love and life. A must watch for one and all!

NDTV 4/5
    Barfi! comes as close to being a modern masterpiece as cinematically possible. To miss it would be a crime. To embrace it is to serenade the sublime.

TimesOfIndia.com Very Good
    The pacing is slow but it never hurts. Pritam's melodious music is skillfully integrated with the narrative and never interrupts the flow. The background score is packed with that extra impact to make up for loss of two leads (Ranbir-Priyanka) who have no lines to mouth. Sanjeev Dutta's dialogues are effective.

Sify.com 3.5/5
    Barfi! is gourmet - probably not to the liking of fast-food lovers, but still worth developing a taste for. Savour it!

OneIndia 4/5
    Barfi is a film you can watch and enjoy with family and friends. You can see a bit of you, and a bit of everyone close to you! It might not do great at the box office, but nevertheless....we suggest that you don't miss it as Barfi celebrates life!

ApunKaChoice.com 4/5
    Kudos to Anurag Basu for a film that's honest, wonderful, well-written, superbly directed and with a music (Pritam) one won't forget in a hurry. It's a story coming straight from the heart and goes straight to the heart. A connect most potent in any form of storytelling.

IBNLive.com 3/5
    Sadly, Basu's film goes on too long and drags its feet in the end. Barfi had the potential to be great cinema, but as it stands it's a respectable film that's still better than a lot else you're likely to see. I'm going with three out of five for director Anurag Basu's Barfi. It's a treat like the mithai it takes its name from.

PlanetBollywood.com 3.5/5
    Overall Barfi has great entertainment value with light hearted charm in the first half. If only the structure of the story was better managed it would have been one of the best family entertainers in years. Fans of Ranbir Kapoor and lovers of offbeat stories will both enjoy the movie equally.
    Smashits.com
    Anurag Basu has succeeded in making a movie attractive enough for the audience with his taste and his lead cast's best performances. Don't miss 'Barfi'.
    Glamsham.com 3/5

There are a few poignant moments in the film and this is thanks to the three 'bechara characters' who tug at your heart. Visually, the film is appealing. It has a different treatment and a hatke cinematic appeal. The three star rating is not for the brilliance of the film; it's for the genius of Ranbir Kapoor. A performance worth a watch!

BharatStudent 3.25/5
    While the first half is a bit dragging and loses few moments, it is the second half that picks up the steam and has a very touching result to it. Overall, the film scores due to its subject and the performances. Irrespective of its flavor.
    dR Boss is back babyy

New Arrivals

Wow! Thanks for sharing this.
    Last edited by greeneyeboy; 10-05-2012 at 11:47 AM.

New Arrivals

Burfi sach a nice movie the way priyanka and ranbir act,owsome performence..i have seen this movie 3 times..Thanks for sharing this,now i am daily vistor of your reviews..thanks once again.

dR Rockers www.desirulez.net

This movie have everything ...

Do not know but this movie remind me of Life is beautiful (Life Is Beautiful - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia)

PC (Priyanka Chopra) steal the show ... you never imagine that such glamor actress can perform such kind of role.

Ilean character and role was also very strong and she gave her level best performance ... (looking forward for her next Hindi movie)

Ranbir is talented actor and he proved it with Rajneeti, Rockstar and once again with Barfi.

MUST WATCH MOVIE