Hot Member www.desirulez.net

Default Punk-Lawler feud will probably continue

Follow us on Social Media

It seems very likely that the King will be back at some point. I fully expect Punk to continue to berate him in order to gain heat. This is not even a criticism, merely just a prediction. King, being the true pro he is, would probably have no issue with it. What better way to get Punk over as a heel than to have him bash an already extremely over Lawler, after he almost died? It would not surprise me if we see Punk interrupt his return promo. It wouldn't even shock me if Punk said he wished Lawler died.

Thoughts?

edit :- http://www.desirulez.net/showthread.php?t=554743

Moderator www.desirulez.net

Quote Originally Posted by dR boi View Post
    It seems very likely that the King will be back at some point. I fully expect Punk to continue to berate him in order to gain heat. This is not even a criticism, merely just a prediction. King, being the true pro he is, would probably have no issue with it. What better way to get Punk over as a heel than to have him bash an already extremely over Lawler, after he almost died? It would not surprise me if we see Punk interrupt his return promo. It wouldn't even shock me if Punk said he wished Lawler died.

Thoughts?
    I don't think so, Because of it being a real-life health issue and the nature of it i think they will drop the whole CM Punk lawler thing.. punk is already established himself as a heel wrestler now. there is no need to continue with that storyline. however if king did not suffer the heart attack i am pretty sured it would of carried on right through to the RR in jan..

dR Force!!! www.desirulez.net

I don't think so . Jerry should not step into the ring ...... And I also doubt if he will be medically cleared to complete

It's Clobberin Time

Winner - Roadies X!! www.desirulez.net

Thoughts?
    I agree with you. Because you have a point if WWE wants to make people hate Punk that was WWE have to do

Super Moderators www.desirulez.net

dont think so. what if punk mocks lawler about his heart attack and a couple of weeks later he gets another one and dies. that would be aweful. so disagree to you
    Last edited by EidenAnderson; 09-15-2012 at 04:29 PM.
    Do you know Richard Cheese?

Moderator www.desirulez.net

Quote Originally Posted by EidenA$$HOLE View Post
    dont think so. what if punk mocks lawler about his heart attack and a couple of weeks he gets another one and dies. that would be aweful. so disagree to you
    I agree

Runner Up - Wrestler Awards www.desirulez.net

Thoughts?
    I do not agree with this at all. I do not think they will carry on with the whole storyline because of how serious the nature of Lawler's heart attack was. Not part of the story line at all so I think they will drop it. I aso do not think he will be cleared to step back into the ring. We are being told his having a recovery etc.. but we will never know the extent of his heart attack. We will never know what is really happening underneath with his heart apart from him, vince and clothes friends and family. So I do not think they will carry on the storyline at all. I think they may carry it on a little bit but heck no not to the extent it has been happening.

Personally I do not think Punk needs the storyline now either, we all know his heel. We all know is with Heyman. He making a name for him self as a heel without Jerry so I think they will carry it on..
    Current DR Wrestling ;; DIVA'S CHAMPION

'Alright There Fella?'

Runner Up - Wrestler Awards www.desirulez.net

Quote Originally Posted by EidenA$$HOLE View Post
    dont think so. what if punk mocks lawler about his heart attack and a couple of weeks later he gets another one and dies. that would be aweful. so disagree to you
    Agreed
    Current DR Wrestling ;; DIVA'S CHAMPION

'Alright There Fella?'