Runner Up - Admins Awards www.desirulez.net

Default Zarine Khan to work in a Hollywood film?

Follow us on Social Media

It has been quite some time since Zarine Khan stepped into Bollywood but the actress is yet to her mark here. Now, it seems that Hollywood is interested in the beauty as she has reportedly been approached to be a part of author-turned-director Daniel Silva’s ‘Chimera’. The movie is said to be based on Silva’s bestselling novel ‘The Fallen Angel’. Though Zarine is yet to give her final nod, she has confirmed about the offer.
    At the launch of the popular cosmetic brand Lotus Herbals’ new range of natural makeup ‘Pure Stay’ on Tuesday, Zarine said, ‘I have been offered the film but I am thinking about it. It is a thriller called ‘Chimera’ opposite Billy Zane. I have read the script but I am still thinking about it. ‘
    Zarine was last seen in Sajid’s multi starrer comedy ‘Housefull 2’ and says that she would rather do a few quality films than do a number of them. ‘I really don’t want to be in the race of newcomers, who are just running after the projects. It’s not that I haven’t been offered films. I have been offered a lot of films after ‘Housefull 2′, but I want to take my time and do quality work rather than quantity. Though would take time but I would like to follow it, ‘ she said.

...being a human...