Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 23
  1. #1
    Winner - Roadies X!! www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    In The Ring
    Posts
    4,448

    Post Get Well Soon Jerry Lawler (pic)

    Follow us on Social Media






  2. #2
    Super Moderators www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Quahog
    Posts
    11,346

    Default

    see, no brain damage at all
    Do you know Richard Cheese?

  3. #3
    Hot Member www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Home
    Posts
    4,705

    Default

    There was a tout posted as well.
    http://api.viglink.com/api/click?for...13476102827591

    He's looking and sounding well. It's great to see.

    edit :- http://www.desirulez.net/showthread.php?t=554743

  4. #4
    Super Moderators www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Quahog
    Posts
    11,346

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dR boi View Post
    There was a tout posted as well.
    http://api.viglink.com/api/click?for...13476102827591

    He's looking and sounding well. It's great to see.
    thanks for that. it so great to see that he is ok
    Do you know Richard Cheese?

  5. #5
    Moderator www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Birmingham,UK
    Posts
    4,054

    Default

    for the updates

  6. #6
    dR Force!!! www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    La la la Island
    Posts
    8,728

    Default

    Great news tnx for pics and tout



    It's Clobberin Time

  7. #7
    Runner Up - Wrestler Awards www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Birmingham, UK
    Posts
    459

    Default

    aww yay go jerry go jerry glad his getting better
    Current DR Wrestling ;; DIVA'S CHAMPION
    28.10.12



    'Alright There Fella?'

  8. #8
    Winner - Roadies X!! www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    In The Ring
    Posts
    4,448

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by brogue girl View Post
    aww yay :d go jerry go jerry glad his getting better :d
    oh hell yeah

  9. #9
    dR Wrestlers www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    347

    Default

    Get well soon Jerry Lawler and Never return

  10. #10

    Default

    He is an American semi-retired professional wrestler. He is also wrestling commentator, musician, businessman, commercial artist and film actor...............very talented man

  11. #11
    Runner Up - Wrestler Awards www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Birmingham, UK
    Posts
    459

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by boygenious46 View Post
    Get well soon Jerry Lawler and Never return
    dont want to start a fight, but are you SERIOUS?
    why should he not return! >.>
    Current DR Wrestling ;; DIVA'S CHAMPION
    28.10.12



    'Alright There Fella?'

  12. #12
    dR www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Leeds, England
    Posts
    6,640

    Default

    Get Well Soon Jerry!

  13. #13
    dR Wrestlers www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    347

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by brogue girl View Post
    dont want to start a fight, but are you SERIOUS?
    why should he not return! >.>
    because he is not great commentator that he used to be. There are some others who can take his place. He should take rest now. Commentating a Three Hour Show every week requires a lot of energy which Jerry doesn't have now.
    Am I Clear Brogue Girl?

  14. #14
    Hot Member www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    New Jeresy
    Posts
    1,711

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by boygenious46 View Post
    because he is not great commentator that he used to be. There are some others who can take his place. He should take rest now. Commentating a Three Hour Show every week requires a lot of energy which Jerry doesn't have now.
    Am I Clear Brogue Girl?
    Its clear that you are being mean. Chill out guy, she just asked ya a question.

  15. #15
    dR Wrestlers www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    347

    Default

    Mr. Tray, You misunderstood me. I was never mean. I just answered to her question.

  16. #16
    Hot Member www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    New Jeresy
    Posts
    1,711

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by boygenious46 View Post
    Mr. Tray, You misunderstood me. I was never mean. I just answered to her question.
    Your tongue sticking emotioncon says otherwise.

  17. #17
    Moderator www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Birmingham,UK
    Posts
    4,054

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tray View Post
    Your tongue sticking emotioncon says otherwise.
    Agreed.

  18. #18
    Runner Up - Wrestler Awards www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Birmingham, UK
    Posts
    459

    Default

    Jeez, only asked a question. A normal question that anyone could have asked.

    ANYONE on that day could of had a heart attack... Vince could have had one (I hope he doesn't) but does that mean he should hand over WWE because he cant handle it no more?

    Jerry is a fantastic commentator, he is funny. His not afriad to say what he is feeling, he definately IS NOT afriad to tell Cole to shut his mouth when it is needed haha. He should take a rest from wrestling. It was mentioned on the show (the night he had the heart attack) he was in two previous matches the night before and the night before that as well as that night of wrestling. Its the wrestling he should be careful with, yes 3 hours of RAW requires alot of energy. But his job is yes stressful, but to open his mouth and commentate is what taking his energy away? I dont think so.. Not as much as wrestling does.
    Current DR Wrestling ;; DIVA'S CHAMPION
    28.10.12



    'Alright There Fella?'

  19. #19
    dR Force!!! www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    La la la Island
    Posts
    8,728

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by brogue girl View Post
    Jeez, only asked a question. A normal question that anyone could have asked.

    ANYONE on that day could of had a heart attack... Vince could have had one (I hope he doesn't) but does that mean he should hand over WWE because he cant handle it no more?

    Jerry is a fantastic commentator, he is funny. His not afriad to say what he is feeling, he definately IS NOT afriad to tell Cole to shut his mouth when it is needed haha. He should take a rest from wrestling. It was mentioned on the show (the night he had the heart attack) he was in two previous matches the night before and the night before that as well as that night of wrestling. Its the wrestling he should be careful with, yes 3 hours of RAW requires alot of energy. But his job is yes stressful, but to open his mouth and commentate is what taking his energy away? I dont think so.. Not as much as wrestling does.




    It's Clobberin Time

  20. #20

    Default

    He's Okay!
    -MaNiaC

 

 
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •