Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 34
  1. #1
    dR Force!!! www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    La la la Island
    Posts
    8,728

    Cool Official thread for Thread Destroyers matches and Storylines in Wwe 12

    Follow us on Social Media





    I don't want to make new threads for every Thread Destroyers match I upload so I decided to make a single one which will contain both matches and Storylines

    Just in case you don't know we won the Wwe Tag Title in our last match you can see it here http://www.desirulez.net/wrestling-d...tlc-match.html

    So here is the latest match E and C got their rematch against the Thread Destroyers on Raw . It was a tag match so I was controlling both Eidena$$hole and myself




    It's Clobberin Time

  2. #2
    dR Force!!! www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    La la la Island
    Posts
    8,728

    Default

    After the match Backstage .....

    Insideout : Are you mad , you just cost us the match .

    Eidena$$hole : Are you kidding , we planned to do it like that .

    Insideout (laughing) : Yes , I am kidding you did a great job . You are such a a$$hole .

    Eidena$$hole : No you are a a$$hole.

    Insideout : No you are a a$$hole .

    They are inturrupted by AJ the Raw GM .....

    AJ : You guys think you will get away with that .

    Insideout : AJ it was your fault , we are the main eventers we don't defend our title on Raw . We do it on PPV.

    Eidena$$hole : Yeah he is right it's an insult for us to defend it on Raw .

    E and C inturrupt them ......

    (to be continued)
    Last edited by Insideout Shoots; 09-12-2012 at 08:29 PM.



    It's Clobberin Time

  3. #3
    Wrestler of the Month July www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Jeddah
    Posts
    7,945

    Default

    Why To Be Continue
    And Man What R U Doing That ....................... The Losers


    AchievmentsdR Wrestler Of The Month March 2013 I dR Wrestler Of The Month July 2013 I dR Star Of The Month May 2013 I 2x GFX League Champion

    We want punk..........We want punk..........We want punk..........

  4. #4
    dR Force!!! www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    La la la Island
    Posts
    8,728

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Moaz333 View Post
    Why To Be Continue
    And Man What R U Doing That ....................... The Losers

    Because we are heels


    Actually I had to got out thats why I left it to be continued , I will write the script later



    It's Clobberin Time

  5. #5
    Super Moderators www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Quahog
    Posts
    11,346

    Default

    nice
    Do you know Richard Cheese?

  6. #6
    Runner Up - Wrestler Awards www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Birmingham, UK
    Posts
    459

    Default

    LOL
    to be continued! GO TO ANGER MANAGEMENT CLASSES!

    i was like what? is he meant to be getting a count out haha!
    Current DR Wrestling ;; DIVA'S CHAMPION
    28.10.12



    'Alright There Fella?'

  7. #7
    dR Force!!! www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    La la la Island
    Posts
    8,728

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by insideout View Post
    After the match Backstage .....

    Insideout : Are you mad , you just cost us the match .

    Eidena$$hole : Are you kidding , we planned to do it like that .

    Insideout (laughing) : Yes , I am kidding you did a great job . You are such a a$$hole .

    Eidena$$hole : No you are a a$$hole.

    Insideout : No you are a a$$hole .

    They are inturrupted by AJ the Raw GM .....

    AJ : You guys think you will get away with that .

    Insideout : AJ it was your fault , we are the main eventers we don't defend our title on Raw . We do it on PPV.

    Eidena$$hole : Yeah he is right it's an insult for us to defend it on Raw .

    E and C inturrupt them ......

    (to be continued)

    Ok so here is the continue ......

    Edge : Christian, do you smell something ?

    Christian : Yeah something very bad .

    Edge : What is it ?

    Christian : Maybe these 2 a$$holes standing right here .

    Edge : Yeah , after all they are a$$hole's how can they smell good .

    Insideout : So funny isn't it .

    Eidena$$hole : Yeah you guys can only talk cause we are the champs and you are not .

    Insideout : And you also have lost your re-match .

    Eidena$$hole : Yeah you guys should retire now no one wants to see you old guys wrestle .

    Edge : Enough ( and he punches Insideout , and Christian punches Eidena$$hole .)

    The Thread Destroyes are on the ground .

    AJ : Ok , stop it . Eiden and inside you spoiled your match . But this is not it for you tonight . Eidena$$hole , you will face Christian and Insideout you will face Edge in a singles match and if any of you 2 lose . You will have to defend your tag Titles against E and C at Extremerules. Best of Luck guys .

    Insideout : What this is not fair .


    Eidena$$hole : Yes this isnt.

    Edge and Christian Together : See you in the ring a$$holes .



    It's Clobberin Time

  8. #8
    Wrestler of the Month August www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Karachi, Pakistan.
    Posts
    2,485

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by insideout View Post
    Ok so here is the continue ......

    Edge : Christian, do you smell something ?

    Christian : Yeah something very bad .

    Edge : What is it ?

    Christian : Maybe these 2 a$$holes standing right here .

    Edge : Yeah , after all they are a$$hole's how can they smell good .

    Insideout : So funny isn't it .

    Eidena$$hole : Yeah you guys can only talk cause we are the champs and you are not .

    Insideout : And you also have lost your re-match .

    Eidena$$hole : Yeah you guys should retire now no one wants to see you old guys wrestle .

    Edge : Enough ( and he punches Insideout , and Christian punches Eidena$$hole .)

    The Thread Destroyes are on the ground .

    AJ : Ok , stop it . Eiden and inside you spoiled your match . But this is not it for you tonight . Eidena$$hole , you will face Christian and Insideout you will face Edge in a singles match and if any of you 2 lose . You will have to defend your tag Titles against E and C at Extremerules. Best of Luck guys .

    Insideout : What this is not fair .


    Eidena$$hole : Yes this isnt.

    Edge and Christian Together : See you in the ring a$$holes .
    WOW! They got up from the ground so fast to say that this is unfair Is this a joke or something that they are on the ground after getting punched and than they after AJ put them in a match they get up and say this isn't fair? O.o
    What I Have Achieved
    "dR Wrestler Of The Year 2012 (voted)"
    "dR Wrestler Of The Month May"2013 (chosen)"
    "dR Wrestler Of The Month August 2012 (voted)"

    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

  9. #9
    Super Moderators www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Quahog
    Posts
    11,346

    Default

    Story starts good I love it
    Do you know Richard Cheese?

  10. #10
    dR Force!!! www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    La la la Island
    Posts
    8,728

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TheLegendKiller. View Post
    WOW! They got up from the ground so fast to say that this is unfair Is this a joke or something that they are on the ground after getting punched and than they after AJ put them in a match they get up and say this isn't fair? O.o

    First of all they are still on the ground , I never wrote they are up

    And WMD which is a punch is Big Show's finifher . Why cant a guy fall after a punch .



    It's Clobberin Time

  11. #11
    dR Force!!! www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    La la la Island
    Posts
    8,728

    Default

    So here is Eidena$$hole vs Christian . I am controlling Eidena$$hole and Christian is controlled by CPU. Christian was attacked backstage by thread destroyers thats why he lost badly




    Now it's upto Edge vs Insideout . If Edge wins E and C gets their rematch at Extremerules



    It's Clobberin Time

  12. #12
    Winner - Roadies X!! www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    In The Ring
    Posts
    4,448

    Default

    NICE BRO

  13. #13
    dR Force!!! www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    La la la Island
    Posts
    8,728

    Default

    Insideout vs Edge

    The match never started cause The Thread Destroyers attacked Edge and Christian before it got started



    Tune in to next Raw to see what happens next



    It's Clobberin Time

  14. #14
    Super Moderators www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Quahog
    Posts
    11,346

    Default

    Oh we are such badasses
    Do you know Richard Cheese?

  15. #15
    dR Force!!! www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    La la la Island
    Posts
    8,728

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by EidenA$$HOLE View Post
    Oh we are such badasses

    Yes we are



    It's Clobberin Time

  16. #16

    Default

    Kaitlyn's like a 5 dude

  17. #17
    dR Force!!! www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    La la la Island
    Posts
    8,728

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by deathmatchdragon View Post
    Kaitlyn's like a 5 dude

    She is a 6 for me



    It's Clobberin Time

  18. #18
    Super Moderators www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Quahog
    Posts
    11,346

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by deathmatchdragon View Post
    Kaitlyn's like a 5 dude

    Quote Originally Posted by insideout View Post
    She is a 6 for me

    WHAT??? what for a standard do you guys use?? she is a 9 at least, maybe even a 10!!!
    Do you know Richard Cheese?

  19. #19
    dR Force!!! www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    La la la Island
    Posts
    8,728

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by EidenA$$HOLE View Post
    WHAT??? what for a standard do you guys use?? she is a 9 at least, maybe even a 10!!!
    Theres nothing like 9 or 10

    It's only 1-7

    You can see the meanings here - Urban Dictionary: Kaitlyn



    It's Clobberin Time

  20. #20
    dR Force!!! www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    La la la Island
    Posts
    8,728

    Default

    Cole - Welcome to Monday Night Raw

    Jerry - Yes ladies and gentlemen we have very sad news for you today. Here is the footage of what happened just before Raw went on-air. The Thread Destroyers attacked Christian in the parking lot area .




    Cole - Has been taken to nearest medical centre . We hope he is fine . We will keep you updated about his condition tonight .

    Jerry - And Edge has not arrived yet tonight . But he will be here tonight.



    It's Clobberin Time

 

 
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •