Kal Ho Na Ho
    India & Cambodia

Default I'll never sell Qurbani: Fardeen

Follow us on Social Media

Poor Fardeen Khan, the world will just not let him mourn in peace; not even on Father’s Day — when he missed filmmaker dad Feroz Khan

Still coming to terms with his loss, an emotional Fardeen has been forced to break his silence and set the record straight as far as Feroz’s 1980 hit film Qurbani goes. “I haven’t sold the rights to anyone and I never will,” said Fardeen. “The film is a cult classic and it was my father’s dying wish to make it under our home production.’’ It is too early to discuss details, but Fardeen is sure about one thing: “Qurbani will be made under our banner and, so far, only two actors have been cast, Sanjay Dutt and myself.’’

Media speculation recently also on his drug abuse case, has disturbed Fardeen. He is uncomfortable discussing the sensitive issue, but said, “My case is eight years old. Not a single charge has been framed. There are several people in custody under the NDPS (National Drugs & Pyschotropic Substances Act). Their cases have to still come up. I have to await my turn. But I have faith in the judicial system. Once the charges are framed, the trial will be held in an open court, the media can cover it then. Speculative reports are disturbing.’’

He spent Father’s Day missing his dad terribly. Though Feroz is on Fardeen’s mind 24/7, in keeping with the belief that the show must go on, Khan Jr. has been shooting non-stop right from the time he finished his father’s last rites. “I’m upset that some people think I’m unavailable for the promotion of my films because I’m in mourning. I’m not irresponsible. I have Life Partner, Dulha Mil Gaya and Acid Factory coming up this year and I’m in touch with my producers,” he revealed.

Hot Member

For Sharing
    Make A Reply... It´s A Gift! ~Give A Rep... It´s A Grace! ~Get A Rep... It´s A Virtue!
    ~But Try Not To Be A Leecher ... It´s An HONOR...

Retired Staff
    London, UK

thanks alot for sharing