Thumbs up Cinema 4D - Vertex Pusher - Vol 4 - Mograph Demystified

Follow us on Social Media

Cinema 4D - Vertex Pusher - Vol 4 - Mograph Demystified
    English | 3.99 GiB | MP4 | x264 | 516 kbps - 15 fps | 1440x900 | AAC - 44 KHz
    Download ID: TNBU00524
    Genre: E-Learning
    Single Extraction - Free Download - No Password

Mograph is king of motion graphics, but I bet you did not know that with Mograph you can create far more than you might think. Prepare to be amazed by te possibilites it offers, and explore Mograph as a platform for expressing creativity, and also, as a concept, visualization, sound, animation and technical developing tool. In this training you will explore Mograph in depth and use it's unparalleled power and flexibility to create stunning effects and setups. After completing this unique training you will master the knowledge to use Mograph in full on your own projects.

More Screen:

Download
    ............=-I-=. Single.Extraction .=-I-=. No.Password .=-I-=. Interchangeable .=-I-=. 5.%.Recovery .=-I-=...........
    Let PM if the links are died, I am willing to help you
    After Pm, please check here for new links in the next day
    Download file TNBU00524
    Mirror
    Mirror
    5% Recovery means it can be repaired even in the case of physical data damage due to data losses of any other kind.

If there is any problem, let PM me or leave comment (prefer both). I back up all data so I am willing to help you. I check PM daily. This is such an honour!