Runner Up - Admins Awards www.desirulez.net

Default No time for films, says Shilpa

Follow us on Social Media

Actress Shilpa Shetty, mother of three-month-old son Viaan, says she is enjoying motherhood and is not thinking about getting back to films right now.
    "Right now, I am a full-time mother and completely enjoying it. I have no time for films. I am on a sabbatical for I don't know how long. Motherhood is such an amazing experience that everything else takes a back seat," said Shilpa.
    Shilpa, who is married to businessman Raj Kundra, became a mother May 21. She was here Tuesday, at an event to promote skin-care line Olay. This was her first public appearance post-delivery.
    Talking about the changes the baby has brought to her life, she said: "Life has changed from being a woman to a mother but it is beautiful."
    But coming back to shape post-pregnancy brings a lot of stress for any lady, says the 37-year-old whose baby fat was evident in a loose white and black outfit.
    "There are surely lot of insecurities about your weight, skin and the way you look post-pregnancy. But all this becomes a lot easy when you have good and right advice.
    ...being a human...