Results 1 to 10 of 10
  1. #1
    dR Force!!! www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    La la la Island
    Posts
    8,728

    Default Brodus Clay is a Ernest Miller rip-off - Must watch video

    Follow us on Social Media





    Brodus Clay is a Ernest Miller rip-off Must watch video

    Actually I found Miller while watching 29 the feb 2004 episode of Smackdown .... Saw his entrance and was shocked .... Searched for more entrance and found this






    It's Clobberin Time

  2. #2
    dR Force!!! www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    La la la Island
    Posts
    8,728

    Default

    Hehe they failed in 2004 so tried again in 2012 .... Looks like Wwe is trying to say never say never ... If you fail once try again after few yrs .....



    It's Clobberin Time

  3. #3
    New Arrivals
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Home
    Posts
    6

    Default

    hahahah lol

  4. #4
    The Phenomenal One www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Relaxing On The Beach
    Posts
    1,114

    Default

    I'm not surprised to be honest, Because they did the same thing with Brodus Clay they copied the Godfather with the girls dancing with him, And also i think that the WWE will do this again as they looks they are running out of new gimmicks.
    They also took his music from another wrestler. Although basically no one had heard of the guy so I suppose he wasnt using it lol. Apparently the guy was pretty pissed
    I already talked about this with someone else, Brodus Clay gimmick was taking from different wrestlers in the past the Godfather for his entrance with the girls dancing, Ernest Miller for his music as no one knew as he not that of a popular wrestler, So yeah all of Brodus Clay gimmick was rip-off.


    Edit :- http://www.desirulez.net/showthread.php?t=554743

    "life is like ice cream use it before melt but make sure spend in right place"" - DR Angel

  5. #5
    dR Force!!! www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    La la la Island
    Posts
    8,728

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Phenomenal X View Post
    I already talked about this with someone else, Brodus Clay gimmick was taking from different wrestlers in the past the Godfather for his entrance with the girls dancing, Ernest Miller for his music as no one knew as he not that of a popular wrestler, So yeah all of Brodus Clay gimmick was rip-off.


    Someone else or another forum

    Nevermind , I sometimes visit other forums too , but I don't like it there cause the staffs are too boring . They will delete off-topic posts of others but will do the same thing themselves . Stick every thread they make . I don't like serious discussions it should be fun

    Dr is peoples forum , you can do whatever you want. we only delete spams



    It's Clobberin Time

  6. #6
    The Phenomenal One www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Relaxing On The Beach
    Posts
    1,114

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by insideout View Post
    Someone else or another forum

    Nevermind , I sometimes visit other forums too , but I don't like it there cause the staffs are too boring . They will delete off-topic posts of others but will do the same thing themselves . Stick every thread they make . I don't like serious discussions it should be fun

    Dr is peoples forum , you can do whatever you want. we only delete spams
    http://www.desirulez.net/wrestling-d...u-watch-2.html


    Edit :- http://www.desirulez.net/showthread.php?t=554743

    "life is like ice cream use it before melt but make sure spend in right place"" - DR Angel

  7. #7
    dR Force!!! www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    La la la Island
    Posts
    8,728

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Phenomenal X View Post

    cool



    It's Clobberin Time

  8. #8
    Winner - Roadies X!! www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    In The Ring
    Posts
    4,448

    Default

    Nice

  9. #9

    Default

    How could you not know the three time karate champion?


  10. #10
    dR Force!!! www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    La la la Island
    Posts
    8,728

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by deathmatchdragon View Post
    How could you not know the three time karate champion?


    He was good in the match in the beginning I though he would lose



    It's Clobberin Time

 

 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •