Hot Member www.desirulez.net

Default Why isnt Hunico being used?

Follow us on Social Media

I always thought he had potential to become a solid mid card wrestler atleast for the B-show. He is infact a better worker than sin cara.

What are your thoughts on hunico?

edit :- http://www.desirulez.net/showthread.php?t=554743

dR Force!!! www.desirulez.net

He is good , as good as Sin Cara but he won't be used in future too

It's Clobberin Time

dR Wrestlers www.desirulez.net

Great as a wrestler and entertaining but I don't think it's what WWE is looking for.

You either need the mic skills of CM Punk or you need to look like Mason Ryan!

Moderator www.desirulez.net

Quote Originally Posted by Neil Law View Post
    Great as a wrestler and entertaining but I don't think it's what WWE is looking for.

You either need the mic skills of CM Punk or you need to look like Mason Ryan!

Super Moderators www.desirulez.net

they needed him as sin cara double and now they keep him low like every young talent. the only reason they keep him in case they need him again. and that is totally sad
    Last edited by EidenAnderson; 09-14-2012 at 01:37 PM.
    Do you know Richard Cheese?

Winner - Roadies X!! www.desirulez.net

Quote Originally Posted by EidenA$$HOLE View Post
    they needed him as sin cara double and now they keep him low like every young talent. the only reason they keep him is in case they need him again. and that is totally sad

The Phenomenal One www.desirulez.net

Why are you talking about one superstar only? There a lot of superstars aren't being used and some of them been in the WWE for years like the Uso's and other superstars aren't being used like Justin Gabriel, Alex Riley, and many more, The WWE want to push guys who can guarantee them more money they can't risk in pushing guys like Hunico that's why they are pushing Ziggler and Sandows, They may give him a chance i't wouldn't be now and i think i't wouldn't be in the near future.

Edit :- http://www.desirulez.net/showthread.php?t=554743

"life is like ice cream use it before melt but make sure spend in right place"" - DR Angel

Quote Originally Posted by Phenomenal X View Post
    Why are you talking about one superstar only? There a lot of superstars aren't being used and some of them been in the WWE for years like the Uso's and other superstars aren't being used like Justin Gabriel, Alex Riley, and many more, The WWE want to push guys who can guarantee them more money they can't risk in pushing guys like Hunico that's why they are pushing Ziggler and Sandows, They may give him a chance i't wouldn't be now and i think i't wouldn't be in the near future.
    when you talk about that, what about Johnny Curtis the winner of season 3 or 4 of NXT?? He won a title shot for the tagteam titles with his former pro r-truth. that was years ago and he never gets his shot and who is now tag team champ?? r-truth!! why cant the wwe keep their promises they made on live TV. I ean every waste of talent is sad but that is the biggest shame of all, since then I stopped watching NXT

Winner - Roadies X!! www.desirulez.net

You have to say it WWE don't care about the MID-CARD Superstars anymore

when you talk about that, what about Johnny Curtis the winner of season 3 or 4 of NXT?? He won a title shot for the tagteam titles with his former pro r-truth. that was years ago and he never gets his shot and who is now tag team champ?? r-truth!! why cant the wwe keep their promises they made on live TV. I ean every waste of talent is sad but that is the biggest shame of all, since then I stopped watching NXT
    My thoughts exactly, They even hibed for his debut for many weeks and at the who he faces...Mark Henry i mean the same day he debuted they made him look bad to the crowd, I'm saying at the end the WWE can't get new talents i don't know if they keep like this or they change there ways let's hope they change there ways but i'm guessing that is not going to happen as the WWE screw every great talent that comes to there hand.

"life is like ice cream use it before melt but make sure spend in right place"" - DR Angel

my idea is take what the wwe universe hates and make storylines of it. they dont even need to think about storys they are already there. example: The universe complains about wasting young talents. what about that, at the Royal Rumble the young not used guys work together and throw every favorite out of the rumble. that would turn the universe upside down. or Johnny curtis and someone else cost kofi and truth the title, new feud or all young talents invades the wwe and interrupt every match until they get what they deserve. Survivor Series: Team Allstar vs. Young Talent. by writing that I get more and more ideas that. shame on WWE for not doing anything

my idea is take what the wwe universe hates and make storylines of it. they dont even need to think about storys they are already there. example: The universe complains about wasting young talents. what about that, at the Royal Rumble the young not used guys work together and throw every favorite out of the rumble. that would turn the universe upside down. or Johnny curtis and someone else cost kofi and truth the title, new feud or all young talents invades the wwe and interrupt every match until they get what they deserve. Survivor Series: Team Allstar vs. Young Talent. by writing that I get more and more ideas that. shame on WWE for not doing anything
    Let me say one thing, This is a very good storyline to happen in the WWE, The WWE now would like to keep everything simple right now the last time they had a team was good and dominate everything was the Nexus and after that there was the Corre but i't wasn't good as the Nexus but still and after they didn't do anything they just focused on The Rock and John Cena with there boring feud that lasted a hall year and ended up with bad result ended with the worst biggest match i've seen, So now you see that WWE focus one guy on time and at the end the only thing that came out of i't that the time is running out of the young talents and at the end you found either suspended or working at NXT, So the WWE are screwing the young talents pretty badly and there is nothing to be done.