Moderator www.desirulez.net

Default Famous Quotes From Mahatma Gandhi...

Follow us on Social Media

Always aim at complete harmony of thought and word and deed. Always aim at purifying your thoughts and everything will be well.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Hate the sin, love the sinner.
    I cannot teach you violence, as I do not myself believe in it. I can only teach you not to bow your heads before any one even at the cost of your life.
    In the attitude of silence the soul finds the path in a clearer light, and what is elusive and deceptive resolves itself into crystal clearness. Our life is a long and arduous quest after Truth.
    Strength does not come from physical capacity. It comes from an indomitable will.
    You must not lose faith in humanity. Humanity is an ocean; if a few drops of the ocean are dirty, the ocean does not become dirty.
    Victory attained by violence is tantamount to a defeat, for it is momentary.
    Freedom is not worth having if it does not connote freedom to err. It passes my comprehension how human beings, be they ever so experienced and able, can delight in depriving other human beings of that precious right.
    You must be the change you want to see in the world.
    The weak can never forgive. Forgiveness is the attribute of the strong.
    One needs to be slow to form convictions, but once formed they must be defended against the heaviest odds.