Runner Up - Admins Awards www.desirulez.net

Default Preity Zinta: After IPL I can handle anything

Follow us on Social Media

Upcoming film ISHKQ IN PARIS not only marks Bollywood's effervescent actress Preity Zinta's comeback on celluloid but the film also had Preity performing three roles at the same time - that of an actor, producer and co-writer. Being a maiden production and a comeback on-screen after a long haul, it must be quite pressuring and taxing for her. However, for Preity it is all about respectability than anything else.

"I think my biggest pressure was always respectability. From the time I stepped in the industry I always wanted to put my name on something which I felt proud of. When I signed KYA KEHNA everyone said what kind of film I am doing? I should rather do something as per the industry trend. But my only answer was and now is a) I come from orthodox family and b) When my kids would watch my films I want them to say 'Mom you did some cool films'? I want respectability. I want people to say PZNZ Media make clean and good movies, family entertainers. I have always wanted to get associated with films where entire family can sit together and watch it," says Preity, who has been in Bollywood for more than a decade now.
    ...being a human...