Runner Up - Admins Awards www.desirulez.net

Default Rani Mukherji: Anurag is very entertaining person in real life

Follow us on Social Media

It seems the bug of commercial cinema has now bitten filmmaker Anurag Kashyap!

Anurag, who all his life made dark and non-commercial ventures, is changing tracks with upcoming film AIYYAA starring Rani Mukerji. AIYYAA is the story of happy-go-lucky & whacky Maharashtrian lass, who is in search of a desirable groom but falls in love with a South Indian star played by Malayalam actor Prithviraj.

Rani coaxed Anuarg to make a happy film as she didn't want to do a dark film, which is Anuarg's forte. And this revelation comes from none other than Rani, ''When Anurag came to me with the film AIYYAA I told him that I can't do a dark film. I'll do your film if you make a happy film as I have worked in a film like NO ONE KILLED JESSICA in the past and even my forthcoming film TALAASH is a serious film. So I want to do an entertaining light film. But, I was surprised when Anurag told me that it's already light-hearted movie. This film is special,'' said Rani.

Though Rani and Anurag have never worked together, the duo knows each other from YUVA days. Anurag had assisted Mani Ratnam in YUVA which starred Rani Mukerji. According to Rani Anurag is completely different kind of person to what his films are.
    ...being a human...