Moderator www.desirulez.net

Default Ranveer chooses Deepika over Kareena!!

Follow us on Social Media

Sanjay Leela Bhansali’s Ram Leela goes on floors today, 8 September. Deepika Padukone has been confirmed to be paired opposite Ranveer Singh.

Bansali is a little disappointed about losing an opportunity to work with Kareena who was his original choice for the film. However, he is nevertheless thrilled to be working with the leggy lass Deepika.

The hero of the film, Ranveer Singh is more than happy being paired opposite DP as she is younger compared to Kareena and that his pairing with her will be more realistic to the audiences.

Says Ranveer, “Deepika is more or less my age and a younger pair in a love story works. She is like this ethereal beauty standing next to a roguish looking guy. I think we make a very good pair. Ours is a chemistry to look forward to.”

However, Ranveer is keen to work with Bebo too.

“But I hope to work with her. Yeh wali nahi to next time something will come along,” he added.

How did Raneer bag the role in the film???

It is heard that Bansali was pretty impressed with the actor in his debut film Band Baaja Baaraat. His ability to pick up accents easily and his dancing skills made him win the role, in Bansali’s film.

In the film, Ranveer will don a bearded look. He will also have to pick up the Gujarati-Hindi accent and learn specific dance moves.

“He is not a director who is easily pleased. He wants you to push more and more… till he gets what he wants. Woh aasani se nahi mannte.”

“He (Bhansali) said he wants to make me look like a heartthrob. He said he wanted girls to go crazy when they saw me in Ram Leela!”

Do you think Ranveer and Deepika will look good together??