Hot Member www.desirulez.net

Default Raaz 3 (2012) Movie Reviews

Follow us on Social Media

BollywoodHungama 3.5/5
    RAAZ 3 is a story of staunch Indian beliefs and convictions in conjunction with a lethal combo of sex and horror in 3D, competent performances, an engaging human drama and most significantly, there's a gigantic brand value attached to it, which has worked extraordinarily well with the masses in the past. Read More
    OneIndia 3/5
    On the whole, Bipasha Basu is both hero and a villain in the movie. She not only breathes life into her own character, but, also does a bravado act by carrying the entire movie on her own shoulders. This time, Bips has given a serious chase for money to the other B-Town beauties, with her smashing performance. So, watch Raaz 3 for Bips! Read More
    Rediff.com 1.5/5
    There is a serious dearth of anything creative, genuine or even mildly engaging in Raaz 3. Too much cliche, too much sleaze, too much predictability and too much of everything that makes a bad movie. Read More
    SantaBanta.com 3/5
    To sum up, knitted around a core of, aspirations, vengeance and necromancy, RAAZ 3 is an entertaining cine cantata with a sizzling blend of sensuality, horror and human element in 3D. Infact it won't be wrong to say Raaz-3 is worth a watch to have glimpse of redefined horror genre of Bollywood. Read More
    Glamsham.com 1/5
    The one star rating is for the attempt to make it in 3D. Otherwise, the movie has absolutely nothing to offer. The presentation is a horror in itself. Read More
    dR Boss is back babyy

i listened from my friend that it is very romantic movie. is it true?
    Last edited by greeneyeboy; 09-13-2012 at 01:28 PM.

Hot Member www.desirulez.net

Rediff and Glamsham are crazy !! Raaz3 is rocking the B.O right now

Raaz 3 is not bad movie. Raaz 3 collections around 5.75-6 crore nett as per early estimates according to BOX OFFICE India.