Runner Up - Admins Awards www.desirulez.net

Default Kareena Kapoor at the launch of Jealous 21′s new collection

Follow us on Social Media

Actress Kareena Kapoor was a perfect blend of style, glamour and beauty at the launch of the new collection of Jealous 21, the brand associated with her movie Heroine. Giving her company were director Madhur Bhandarkar and Siddhartha Roy Kapur. The event showcased fabulous collection displayed by the models on the ramp.
    Rachna Aggarwal, CEO, Indus-League Clothing Pvt Ltd, said, “The brand is delighted to associate with the movie and the actress. She is an ideal representation of today’s young woman — confident and stylish. The collection offers women an opportunity to experience first-hand the style and glamour of their favourite actress, to feel beautiful and look like a heroine.”
    About the new collection, Kareena said, “My look in the movie is both glamourous and stylish. I am thrilled to be launching the collection dedicated to the movie. It is so fashionable. It was great that the brand has come out with a range inspired by one of my most special films.”
    Asked about what made her jealous, Kareena said, “I get jealous of people who go on holidays, even though I take a few holidays myself. I also get jealous of people who can eat without worrying about putting on weight because I love food.”

...being a human...