Kal Ho Na Ho
    India & Cambodia

Default Rakhi Sawant wants to be draupadi !

Follow us on Social Media

Rakhi Sawant

Rakhi Sawant may have grabbed headlines with her decision to choose her life partner through a reality TV show, but the item girl wishes to become a modern day Draupadi by marrying all 16 of the contenders.The old draupadi had five husbands so Rakhi needs to break her record as Rakhi makes sure she never lags behind & she is never out of the limelight. Like Draupadi in Mahabharata, I want to marry all 16 of the contestants because all of them are great people,” said Rakhi during a press conference here.The TV show ‘Rakhi Sawant ka Swayamvar’ was shot in the palatial hotels here and Rakhi said that she enjoyed the experience thoroughly as it made her feel like a princess.

She also received NRI bids, The drama queen does has fans.”I feel like I am the princess of Udaipur and this has been a great experience,” said the 28-year-old actress.But the outspoken artist declined to name any favourites among the 16 men competing for her saying that she liked all of them.Rakhi selected the 16 contenders from 12,515 entries from across the country. She also received NRI bids.The drama queen does has fans. The contenders will be given taska to perform and Rakhi will judge them on the fact that how far are they ready to go to woo & marry her Ram who played Jai Walia in zee tv serial Kasam se is the host of the show.

The show will go on air from 29th June on NDTV Imagine. People are of the view that after Rakhi gets married and this show ends there will be anothersequence to it “Rakhi ka talaq”.

Hot Member

wow i love rakhi
    Make A Reply... It´s A Gift! ~Give A Rep... It´s A Grace! ~Get A Rep... It´s A Virtue!
    ~But Try Not To Be A Leecher ... It´s An HONOR...