Runner Up - Admins Awards www.desirulez.net

Default Don't want to change my bubbly image: Delnaaz Paul

Follow us on Social Media

She makes people laugh. Delnaaz Paul's cute and adorable image on screen has won her a huge fan following. As an actor she would like to experiment with other genres, but not at the cost of her happy-go-lucky image.
    "If the audience has put me in a bracket where I am bubbly, happy, positive and sweet looking, I am happy about it. Very few people fit into that bracket. Why would I want to change it," she asked while speaking to IANS.
    Best remembered for her role as Sweetu in the film "Kal Ho Naa Ho", she worked in SAB TV's hit comedy show "Yes Boss" and currently she is seen in popular daily soap "Kya Hua Tera Vaada" on Sony.
    The only thing the actress would like to change about herself is her weight and said: "I would just want to change my physical appearance because every day you are growing older and you don't want to have health problems. If you see me a few kilos down, it would only for health reasons."
    Talking about her idols in Hindi cinema, she said that "very few actresses can do comedy" and she idealises "Srideviji, Archana Puran Singh and Juhi Chawla."
    ...being a human...