Runner Up - Admins Awards www.desirulez.net

Default People worked on my looks for months: Aamna Sharif

Follow us on Social Media

Aamna Sharif is making her comeback on the small screen with "Honge Judaa Na Hum" after a hiatus of five years and is set to create the magic with her fusion look in the show. She says that the stylists worked on her look for months.
    The actress became popular as Kashish with her debut show "Kahiin To Hoga" and was later seen as a style icon. Be it her bright coloured-suits, her bindis, bangles, danglers or the saris, crazy fans followed her style statement religiously.
    "After 'Kahiin To Hoga' there are a of lot expectations regarding my look in the show. There is an entire team that has been working on my character's look, costumes and make-up for almost three months," Aamna told IANS over the phone from Mumbai.
    "I am going to wear a lot of Indian wear including anarkalis as well as kurtas and churidar. I will also be wearing a lot of Indo-Western clothes. There is a completely different look to what Muskaan would be wearing at home," she added.
    Her entire look is taken care of by television designer Shivani Shirali, who has styled for shows like "Dil Mil Gaye" and "Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon".
    She will essay the lead role Muskaan in "Honge Judaa Na Hum" that goes on air Monday on Sony. It is a romantic saga also starring actors Raqesh Vashisht and Aamir Ali.
    Aamna is both surprised and happy to see the television industry so organised and said: "There are a lot of changes. I did not expect everything to be so organised. The involvement of the entire team is so much, which generally happens in films.
    "We have been doing a lot of workshops. Even they know what all is required when we go on the sets. All these things were not like that earlier. Now a lot of detailing goes into everything," she said.
    After "Kahiin To Hoga" wrapped up in 2007, the actress tried her luck in Bollywood.
    ...being a human...