Administrator www.desirulez.net

Default Ekta Kapoor calls TV The Most Challenging!

Follow us on Social Media

Queen of television, Ekta Kapoor speaks on a social networking website about the industry...

Ekta Kapoor is the face behind many iconic shows on Indian Television and the talented businesswoman has shown that she is as successful in Bollywood. However, we are sure managing multiple films, shows, and the entire Balaji empire must be a Herculean task.

Balaji is constantly stepping into new arenas - the latest being film distribution and regional shows. Ekta recently posted an update on a popular social networking site saying, "Need to work on my tv shows! tooo much travel has made me neglect my core competency!!tv is still d biggest challenge for writers! contrary to popular belief its d toughest to make a successful tv show ! as no star or promotion of any kind can guarantee success ,;just good ol writing n super characters!TV is d true leveler!TV KI JAI HO!"

Well we have to agree with you here Ekta that yes television is one of the most challenging mediums! And it is great to see you emphasize on good writing for our shows. We just hope that the entire television fraternity too works towards the same!