Administrator www.desirulez.net

Default Karan Mehra wants to don the mantle of a producer

Follow us on Social Media

There is not an iota of doubt that Karan Mehra is one fabulous actor. As the lead Naitik in Star Plus’ popular and long running show Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai (Director’s Kut), he has grown and spread his wings as a performer. We have seen him crying, laughing, venting and even churning out romantic sequences. And he has always performed to the T.

he shared that before acting he worked as an assistant director and also dabbled in the fashion industry. And in the future, he intends to don the mantle of a producer (given his versatile nature, we are sure he will rock at it too).

“Yes, I want to enter the field of television production. If I get an opportunity I will make shows with social relevance,” shared Karan.

He continued, “I would like to bring in to light issues like corruption, youth values, stories pertaining to common man and so on and so forth. My shows would create a difference in the society.”

Well Karan… all the best for it and we hope that you soon live your dream!!!