Thread: hi!!!

Cool hi!!!

Follow us on Social Media

hi u allz....i just turned round at desirulez.net...this site was amazing because i'm very love WWE in their forum..n I hope,i'll get more information about WWE and download it via Filefactory or turbobit

Moderator www.desirulez.net

To Download them is very very slow no matter what your internet connection you usually need a premium account with whoever the host is to download at a decent speed but there are other links where you can stream them normally what happens is showstopper will get the low quality parts up a couple of hours after the show has finished and around 8-12 hours after the show the high quality links will be up if you use sockshare you can watch them in HQ in 2 parts or if you preffer you can watch them with youtube or dailymotion in 6-10 parts. i reccomend you stream rather then download

Star of the Month May www.desirulez.net

Quote Originally Posted by khalifah_74 View Post
    hi u allz....i just turned round at desirulez.net...this site was amazing because i'm very love WWE in their forum..n I hope,i'll get more information about WWE and download it via Filefactory or turbobit
    if you want to download via turobit theshow stopper posts from multiupload.com enter the site and u will find turbobit and i agree with ^ the enigma

Achievement List
    Master Of The Year 2012
    Star Of The Month May 2013
    Wrestler Of The Month February 2013