Thumbs up Introduction to Maya 2013 (Advanced)

Follow us on Social Media

Introduction to Maya 2013 (Advanced)
    English | 6.0 GiB | 12:28:00 | FLV | 92 kbps | 1280x720 | MP3
    Download ID: TNBU00474
    Genre: E-Learning
    Single Extraction - Free Download - No Password

In this Maya 2013 tutorial we will help you develop a strong understanding of Maya's core features, as we take you through every single step of creating a short project in Maya. We will start by discussing the foundational skills and vocabulary that will be essential as you begin your Maya learning. From there we will move directly into modeling, where we will begin building the vehicle that will be used for the duration of this course. Once the vehicle is built we will move into texturing, rigging, animation, dynamics, and we will finish up with the lighting and rendering of our final animation.

Download
    ............=-I-=. Single.Extraction .=-I-=. No.Password .=-I-=. Interchangeable .=-I-=. 5.%.Recovery .=-I-=...........
    Let PM if the links are died, I am willing to help you
    After Pm, please check here for new links in the next day
    Download file TNBU00474
    Mirror
    5% Recovery means it can be repaired even in the case of physical data damage due to data losses of any other kind.

If there is any problem, let PM me or leave comment (prefer both). I back up all data so I am willing to help you. I check PM daily. This is such an honour!