View Poll Results: Are the votings real?

Voters
16. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

3 18.75%
  • Don't Know

3 18.75%
  • No

10 62.50%
    dR www.desirulez.net

Default Do You Think Raw Active Votes Are Real?

Follow us on Social Media

So we get 3 stipulations and we vote for 1 on Twitter. Do you think the votes are real?

If Fake... Why?

Not Sure?

dR Wrestlers www.desirulez.net

Well , it could be real but also it could not be real , how can we know that?
    We can't know what people are voting , it could be people from all around the world .. or it could only be fake .
    Tell me then , when they roll the wheel to see what stipulation/match is gonna be , isn't that fake too ? ofc it is .. they can't train themselves for 10 possible match scenario before the night , same as this , they have no reason to train for 3 possible matches and they also can't risk that the option that they tought it will be prove wrong , so it's scripted .
    Wrestling=scripted .

They're real, but the results are usually obvious to anyone with a brain.

Junior Moderator

I think it is real, but the options are easy. For example, last night on Raw. You could choose from No DQ, Tables, or Steel Cage. Of course cage would win!

dR Force!!! www.desirulez.net

Are they Real ?

Maybe yes if the outcome is what Wwe wanted or else of course they will change that .

Quote Originally Posted by GTSharma View Post
    You could choose from No DQ, Tables, or Steel Cage. Of course cage would win!
    But I voted for no Dq

It's Clobberin Time

Super Moderators www.desirulez.net

Quote Originally Posted by Zmeclea View Post
    Well , it could be real but also it could not be real , how can we know that?
    We can't know what people are voting , it could be people from all around the world .. or it could only be fake .
    Tell me then , when they roll the wheel to see what stipulation/match is gonna be , isn't that fake too ? ofc it is .. they can't train themselves for 10 possible match scenario before the night , same as this , they have no reason to train for 3 possible matches and they also can't risk that the option that they tought it will be prove wrong , so it's scripted .
    Wrestling=scripted .
    of course is spinning the wheel fake they put a weight behind it. but is has nothing to do with training for a Match. they dont train for the different stipulations. its fake because they want everytime a Pillow fight or an Underwear Match for the Divas and stuff like that.

and to Active Raw, I dont know but its easy to fake. Lets say WWE want a NoDQ Match(32%) on Raw and not a Cage Match(48%) they could easily switch the numbers. Who can tell if its right. Except for 10%-90% I guess this is hard to fake.

But I think WWE gives a crap about Numbers anyway. Remember Pipers Pit?? Last time Active Raw decided who would be pippers guest. Jericho,Ziggler or ???
    Winner was Jericho but at the end every three came out
    Do you know Richard Cheese?

Winner - Roadies X!! www.desirulez.net

Quote Originally Posted by insideout View Post
    Are they Real ?

Maybe yes if the outcome is what Wwe wanted or else of course they will change that .

But I voted for no Dq
    Yes I voted for Tables Match

Retired Staff www.desirulez.net

They Are Fake

Wrestler of the Month July www.desirulez.net

Votes Are Real = I Mean Voters Give Vote
    But Results Are Fake = But They Change The Results

AchievmentsdR Wrestler Of The Month March 2013 I dR Wrestler Of The Month July 2013 I dR Star Of The Month May 2013 I 2x GFX League Champion

We want punk..........We want punk..........We want punk..........

fake

Boots2Asses

The Phenomenal One www.desirulez.net

I't depends on how they voted if the votes leading to exactly what they want than they will not do anything about i't, But if the votes were going the other way around they would definitely change the votes i will give you an example the Jerry Lawler vs Michael Cole match i mean cmon 75% to Lawler 25% to Cole i don't think that will happen they already saw the match at wrestlemania and they got bored of i't so i guess the votes got changed there as no one wants to see Jerry Lawler vs Michael Cole.

Edit :- http://www.desirulez.net/showthread.php?t=554743

"life is like ice cream use it before melt but make sure spend in right place"" - DR Angel

The votes on twitter are real, they just make the choices so that they don't care which one actually wins. The ones where you go to their website and click a vote option are fake, the data from your computer isn't actually sent to their website, the code shows this.

dR www.desirulez.net

Quote Originally Posted by doug View Post
    The votes on twitter are real, they just make the choices so that they don't care which one actually wins. The ones where you go to their website and click a vote option are fake, the data from your computer isn't actually sent to their website, the code shows this.
    Now I get it, thanks!