Hot Member www.desirulez.net

Talking Michael Cole Forgets Important Spot On WWE RAW

Follow us on Social Media

The Wrestling Observer reports that during the main event on Monday night's edition of WWE RAW, which featured WWE Champion CM Punk facing Hall of Famer Jerry "The King" Lawler in a Steel Cage Match, announcer Michael Cole forgot to point out the spot where Punk used a Rock Bottom on Lawler near the end of the match. Cole was supposed to play up the fact that Punk was using The Rock's finishing move.

At last word, there was heat on Cole after RAW went off the air for forgetting the spot.

dR www.desirulez.net

It is only a finisher , calm down! Micheal Cole is human and from what I have gathered living with them (NO, I am not an alien :facepalm, they can make mistakes.

Quote Originally Posted by xAwesomeStrike View Post
    It is only a finisher , calm down! Micheal Cole is human and from what I have gathered living with them (NO, I am not an alien :facepalm, they can make mistakes.
    But that was a pretty big mistake to overlook. Even i was wondering why he didn't say anything.

Super Moderators www.desirulez.net

Quote Originally Posted by xAwesomeStrike View Post
    he's right humans make mistakes and forget things even Triple H forget sometimes that he has already put his shirt off

Do you know Richard Cheese?

dR Force!!! www.desirulez.net

Quote Originally Posted by EidenA$$HOLE View Post
    he's right humans make mistakes and forget things even Triple H forget sometimes that he has already put his shirt off

for the video

It's Clobberin Time

The Phenomenal One www.desirulez.net

Quote Originally Posted by Tray View Post
    But that was a pretty big mistake to overlook. Even i was wondering why he didn't say anything.
    Cole didn't do any mistake, Punk didn't do the Rock Bottom he did the Anaconda vice in an other way and here a video that proves my point

Edit :- http://www.desirulez.net/showthread.php?t=554743

"life is like ice cream use it before melt but make sure spend in right place"" - DR Angel

Quote Originally Posted by Phenomenal X View Post
    Cole didn't do any mistake, Punk didn't do the Rock Bottom he did the Anaconda vice in an other way and here a video that proves my point

what

what
    You seriously don't know that Cm Punk has two ways to use his Anaconda vice?

"life is like ice cream use it before melt but make sure spend in right place"" - DR Angel

dR Wrestlers www.desirulez.net

Actualy Michael Cole is the most important announcer in the last few months ,and last 2 shows he was solo comentator , he was really "the voice of the WWE" .
    Now you can't expect him to be perfect , he is doing a hell of a job anyway , long live Michael Cole

You seriously don't know that Cm Punk has two ways to use his Anaconda vice?
    who gives a crap about the anaconda vice now?? the thread is about that M.Cole forgot to talk about the rock bottom.

who gives a crap about the anaconda vice now?? the thread is about that M.Cole forgot to talk about the rock bottom.
    He didn't do a Rock Bottom, He did the anaconda vice that what i was saying for a while.

dR www.desirulez.net

I have seen the video, it is weird and funny at the same tiime.

Quote Originally Posted by Zmeclea View Post
    long live Michael Cole
    get out

He didn't do a Rock Bottom, He did the anaconda vice that what i was saying for a while.
    I think you forgot something.

Quote Originally Posted by dR PriNce View Post
    Michael Cole forgot to point out the spot where Punk used a Rock Bottom on Lawler near the end of the match. Cole was supposed to play up the fact that Punk was using The Rock's finishing move.

At last word, there was heat on Cole after RAW went off the air for forgetting the spot.

I'll agree with you that Punk has different ways to pull the move off. But the fact of the matter was that it was suppose to look like Punk was dissing the Rock, thus the reason why he did the "Rock Bottom". It was Cole's job to point it for the storyline and he botched.