Runner Up - Admins Awards www.desirulez.net

Default Sonali Bendre and Terence Lewis to be seen on Life OK's new show

Follow us on Social Media

joining the league of reality shows for children is the channel Life OK. The channel is all set to roll out ' Hunarbaaz of India' a show that will provide kids a platform to showcase their talent. According to our sources, big names have been roped in to be a part of the show. Ace choreographer Terence Lewis who was last seen as a judge for the auditions of Zee TV's Dance India Dance along with Sonali Bendre who has been the judge for India's Got Talent 2 will be seen in Hunarbaaz.

We contacted Terence Lewis who confirmed the news saying, " I am glad to be part of the show as it's kids who are prodigious and are blessed with a talent that set them apart ! It could be singing, dancing, music, art, acting, skill based. I see that children who are born in the last ten years are really confident, very talented and gifted. I have been a part of the selection and culling processes of Dance India Dance L'il Masters and seen how fantastic kids are, and in this show I will be looking at dancing, singing, music, art, sports etc. which is just a wider spectrum of talent".

He further added, "As a kid, I feel that its very important to get support because today I am what I am because I had tremendous support from my teachers and school that pushed me to excel in Dance music and theater! I know that kids who will feature in this show will get all the love encouragement and recognition for what they do which will hopefully inspire them to take it seriously excel and make it a career".
    ...being a human...