dR www.desirulez.net

Default WWE Makes a Kid Cover His T-Shirt

Follow us on Social Media

We received an e-mail from a fan who says WWE made his son cover his t-shirt up for last week's Saturday Morning Slam match that was taped with Brodus Clay vs. Curt Hawkins, airing this coming Saturday. Reader Kyle Bailey sent the following:

"We had really just sat down and started eating when one of the guys came over and said my 10 year old sons shirt wasn't appropriate for a kids television show. My son rides dirtbikes in his spare time and his shirt said "SHUT UP AND RIDE." I tried to argue with the guy but he handed us a Rey Mysterio t-shirt and said that they were filming a lot of crowd footage with kids tonight. We had him put on the Mysterio t-shirt but weren't happy about the whole situation and how it was handled in front of the people we were sitting next to."

Super Moderators www.desirulez.net

I cant understand these people. who buys his 10years old son such a shirt is definitely not mature enough to raise a child.

What a douchebag. and then he goes to the Internet and complain about it... "my son was wearing an inappropriate shirt and WWE gave me another one for free. Oh I hate the WWE" what an a-hole
    Last edited by EidenAnderson; 08-28-2012 at 11:33 PM.
    Do you know Richard Cheese?

dR www.desirulez.net

Quote Originally Posted by EidenA$$HOLE View Post
    I cant understand these people. who buys his 10years old son such a shirt is definitely not mature enough to raise a child.

What a douchebag. and then he goes to the Internet and complain about it... "my son was wearing an inappropriate shirt and WWE gave me another one for free. Oh I hate the WWE" what an a-hole
    Agreed!