Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    dR Force!!! www.desirulez.net

Default CM Punk Tops PWI 500... IS he Is the Best in the World ?

Follow us on Social Media

According to Pro Wrestling Illustrated, who revealed on Aftermath Radio last night (Aug. 20, 2012) that Punk is number one in its annual list of the top 500 wrestlers. The rest of the list will be available with the digital issue released on Thursday.

The "Straight Edge" superstar has certainly had an incredibly successful year. The so-called "Summer of Punk" started with his infamous shoot promo and he became one of the hottest acts in years. His Money in the Bank match against John Cena was a smashing success and he was a made man. Even when he lost the title, he took precedence as the main event in a program with Triple H before regaining the belt in November of last year at Survivor Series.

He has managed to hold onto it ever since, a grand total of 275 days. He's won every match at every pay-per-view event since then, too, often having the best match on the card while doing so.

Is Punk the best wrestler in the World ? Do you think he deserved the n0.1 spot ?

It's Clobberin Time

I am waiting for all 500 top wrestlers reveal.... I think Punk deserved to be in top 10 .... No.1 Spot I can't judge cause I don't watch all wrestling shows

It's Clobberin Time

dR Wrestlers www.desirulez.net

Actualy you can't deny that Punk is one of the veterans now in the company , he's one of the best , and frankly with TripleH gone and Undertaker not in the picture and Jericho fired , he is the best top wrestler the company has , so you can say he's the best in the world at the moment
    The only problem is he will lose to Cena at Night of Champions

Quote Originally Posted by Zmeclea View Post
    Actualy you can't deny that Punk is one of the veterans now in the company , he's one of the best , and frankly with TripleH gone and Undertaker not in the picture and Jericho fired , he is the best top wrestler the company has , so you can say he's the best in the world at the moment
    The only problem is he will lose to Cena at Night of Champions

No doubt he is no.1 in Wwe , but the list includes wrestlers from all brands Wwe, TNA, ROH, FCW etc

It's Clobberin Time

Super Moderators www.desirulez.net

but what is that list exactly abaout?? just Wresting skills? or popularity and mic skills and that other crap,too??
    Do you know Richard Cheese?

Winner - Roadies X!! www.desirulez.net

Hell Yes he deserve to be no.1

Quote Originally Posted by EidenA$$HOLE View Post
    but what is that list exactly abaout?? just Wresting skills? or popularity and mic skills and that other crap,too??

Pro Wrestling Illustrated - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

It's actually a magazine , I think it includes everything mik skills and wrestling skills included . You will be shocked last year Miz was no.1 . So obviousely it also includes how popular a wrestler is .

It's Clobberin Time

Quote Originally Posted by insideout View Post
    Pro Wrestling Illustrated - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

It's actually a magazine , I think it includes everything mik skills and wrestling skills included . You will be shocked last year Miz was no.1 . So obviousely it also includes how popular a wrestler is .
    so the list is BS

1995 was Diesel No.1! thats obvious a Popularity contest

so the list is BS
    Yeah I guess so , It is bullshit ..

Only AJ Styles 2010 has been able to get his name on top . All the rest toppers since 1991 are from Wwe .

Diesel no.1 1995

It's Clobberin Time

so the list is BS
    It's a kayfabe list.

Coolbie www.desirulez.net

List is junk and Punk is by far not the best. Put him in another match against Triple H and he won't even be close at winning just like he lost the last time. Best in the world? At what? I assume wrestling since that is what he does. So basically you're telling me he can beat up Stone Cold Steve Austin? A long with Brock Lesnar? Undertaker? Batista? The Rock? Well, we might find out about that one. But think rationally and you'll realize that he don't stand a chance against any of those and that he is indeed not the best at all.
    So put a sock in it
    Respect

Quote Originally Posted by Komani View Post
    List is junk and Punk is by far not the best. Put him in another match against Triple H and he won't even be close at winning just like he lost the last time. Best in the world? At what? I assume wrestling since that is what he does. So basically you're telling me he can beat up Stone Cold Steve Austin? A long with Brock Lesnar? Undertaker? Batista? The Rock? Well, we might find out about that one. But think rationally and you'll realize that he don't stand a chance against any of those and that he is indeed not the best at all.
    So put a sock in it

Wasn't expecting this comment from someone with Punk Avatar

Ya he is not the Best in The World but he isn't bad either and he can definitely wrestle every guy on the list above.. He didn't beat HHH cause if he did HHH would have to quit his Coo post which wasn't a part of storyline ... Hell yeah he can go one on one with Austin doesn't matter he wins or lose.

Punk vs Rock will prove that he can wrestle anyone in the business .

It's Clobberin Time

So basically you're telling me he can beat up Stone Cold Steve Austin? A long with Brock Lesnar? Undertaker? Batista? The Rock? Well, we might find out about that one. But think rationally and you'll realize that he don't stand a chance against any of those and that he is indeed not the best at all.
    So put a sock in it
    of course he could win against all of them. if the writers want him to win he could beat up everyone and make it look good. or are you talking about a real fight? and even then I'm not sure if he would lose. Jericho took out Goldberg for real

Coolbie www.desirulez.net

CM Punk might have achieved succes during those 275 days. But wasn't it at Wrestlemania 27 that he lost his match against Randy? And he'll probably loose again if they go at it today.

Wasn't expecting this comment from someone with Punk Avatar
    Yeah I think the has time has come to change it hehe
    Respect

CM Punk might have achieved succes during those 275 days. But wasn't it at Wrestlemania 27 that he lost his match against Randy? And he'll probably loose again if they go at it today.
    omg do you really forgot that it is scripted??? Punk is a much better wrester than Randy orton by far. the top 4 wresters in WWE are Punk,Bryan,Jericho Ziggler not in that order

The Phenomenal One www.desirulez.net

I agree with Eiden, Randy Orton is the second face of the company after Cena so of course he is going to win no matter what, But f you put both Randy and Punk in a match and you tell them to wrestle i can say that Punk because of his background as he been at TNA and ROH and he been a champion there, So i'ts hard to say that Randy against guys like Punk and Daniel Bryan as they both have the experience of wrestling around the world and as the writers usual lean to choose the face of there company that's why Cena is a 12 times world champion and no time you will find that Cena some day will pass the record of Ric Flair being a 16 time world champion.

Edit :- http://www.desirulez.net/showthread.php?t=554743

"life is like ice cream use it before melt but make sure spend in right place"" - DR Angel

Watch any PPV and count the number of heels that win compared to faces.... The result will be 20% heels and 80% faces . The outcome of most matches are to make the audience happy , specially the kids . Heels are supposed to lose most of their matches

Yeah I think the has time has come to change it hehe

I hope it's not Randy

It's Clobberin Time

Wrestler of the Month August www.desirulez.net

Watch any PPV and count the number of heels that win compared to faces.... The result will be 20% heels and 80% faces . The outcome of most matches are to make the audience happy , specially the kids . Heels are supposed to lose most of their matches
    Yes I agree with you, Its like Villain should always lose to Hero -I am expecting WWE to change their name to 'Cartoon Network' or 'Pogo' after 2-3 years
    What I Have Achieved
    "dR Wrestler Of The Year 2012 (voted)"
    "dR Wrestler Of The Month May"2013 (chosen)"
    "dR Wrestler Of The Month August 2012 (voted)"

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by TheLegendKiller. View Post
    Yes I agree with you, Its like Villain should always lose to Hero -I am expecting WWE to change their name to 'Cartoon Network' or 'Pogo' after 2-3 years
    nooo they woud get sued and they would lose money. Thats not what wrestling is about

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast