dR Wrestlers www.desirulez.net

Default Top 5 Things that shouldn't have happened at SummerSlam

Follow us on Social Media

#5: Sheamus Winning via Cheating:-
    I know that they are trying to extend this feud, but c'mon, we have already seen this match on 2 consecutive pay-per-views. Alberto even lost cleanly to Sheamus at Money in the Bank. Then what's the point in giving him chance again and again??

#4: Antonio Cesaro winning the title on Pre-show:-
    The prestige of United States Championship is lowered so much. We got one title changing hands but on pre-show. Seriously??

#3: Prime Time Players losing:-
    They lost before and they lost....again !! So, what was the point in pushing them and making them look like serious threats to the WWE Tag Team Championship??

#2: Brock Lesnar winning via Submission:-
    Triple H wanted to take revenge. He looked unleashed because Brock not only broke his arm, but his best friend (Shawn Michael's) too. What happened?? He lost in an embarrassing way (by tapping out) and broke his arm again. Brock should have hit F5 to win. That's less embarrassing I guess.

#1: Chris Jericho winning despite Injury:-
    I have no complains about Jericho winning. He should have won and I even wanted that. What shouldn't have happened is Jericho winning while having Injury. I mean c'mon, Dolph is a future World Champion, he is Mr. Money in the Bank. Then what's the point to make him lose cleanly to an Injured opponent?? Jericho should have been 100%, wrestle and win. This could be better.

dR Force!!! www.desirulez.net

Top 5 reason why you shouldn't have posted this thread ....

1 - I got bored reading

2 - Others might also get bored reading

3 - Who cares it all has happened it can't be changed

4 - Point 1 , 2 doesn't make sense .

5 - I am out of reasons now thats why you shouldn't have posted it ....

Just Kidding

It's Clobberin Time

The Phenomenal One www.desirulez.net

I'm not gonna put some 5 bad stuff about summerslam i'm just gonna answer your'es

Do you really watch wrestling, if the referee didn't see i't than i'ts not cheating and i mean cmon dude that happens a lot and this is the only thing you noticed i mean WOW, And yes the feud socks so i'm sure i't will end at the next PPV.

What a stupid thing you said right there, I mean are you kidding me or something you actually want to see Santino keep the title Santino made the title so bad right now and i think that he will revive the USC again he need some work at his mic skills but besides that he is great and i'm happy that he won the title.

I agree with you, But still they are now looking better than ever and they will get another shot in the future so expect for the PTP to win the title.

WOW dude, He BROKE his arm how something like that is embarrassing? let someone break your'e arm and after that tell me if i'ts embarrassing or not, And about the match i did expected more of i't but still i guess i't has nothing to offer and i't was obvious that Brock will win by submission as he broke his arm before and he didn't fully recover, So i would like to see what gonna happen to Brock in the future and i hope i'ts something exciting.

There are a lot of guys and i mean a LOT who won with injures as he now a face he should win and he deserve i't i'm surprised that you forgot Sheamus as he also was injured and hell there was a guy in 2004 who won against the BIG SHOW with him only having ONE leg, So what you saying about Jericho winning despite Injury is invalid at i'ts happens a lot in the WWE.

Edit :- http://www.desirulez.net/showthread.php?t=554743

"life is like ice cream use it before melt but make sure spend in right place"" - DR Angel

Quote Originally Posted by Phenomenal X View Post
    I'm not gonna put some 5 bad stuff about summerslam i'm just gonna answer your'es

Do you really watch wrestling, if the referee didn't see i't than i'ts not cheating and i mean cmon dude that happens a lot and this is the only thing you noticed i mean WOW, And yes the feud socks so i'm sure i't will end at the next PPV.

What a stupid thing you said right there, I mean are you kidding me or something you actually want to see Santino keep the title Santino made the title so bad right now and i think that he will revive the USC again he need some work at his mic skills but besides that he is great and i'm happy that he won the title.

I agree with you, But still they are now looking better than ever and they will get another shot in the future so expect for the PTP to win the title.

WOW dude, He BROKE his arm how something like that is embarrassing? let someone break your'e arm and after that tell me if i'ts embarrassing or not, And about the match i did expected more of i't but still i guess i't has nothing to offer and i't was obvious that Brock will win by submission as he broke his arm before and he didn't fully recover, So i would like to see what gonna happen to Brock in the future and i hope i'ts something exciting.

There are a lot of guys and i mean a LOT who won with injures as he now a face he should win and he deserve i't i'm surprised that you forgot Sheamus as he also was injured and hell there was a guy in 2004 who won against the BIG SHOW with him only having ONE leg, So what you saying about Jericho winning despite Injury is invalid at i'ts happens a lot in the WWE.
    #5: I think you did not see Sheamus hitting the boot to the face of Alberto. That surely IS cheating.

#4: I know santino made USC very bad. But at least it is a Championship. And we got a title changing hands too. But why on Pre-show??? Why not let Cesaro have his live SummerSlam moment.??

#2: You know what's embarrassing?? Someone breaks your arm, and then you want to take revenge from him in front of the whole world, first he doesn't accept it. But after he accepts, just like he is scared, but after too much hype, he accepts and before the fight, he breaks your friends arm too. And you are too much unleashed for that...and your focus is to destroy him..but when the fight occurs....he breaks your arm..........again!!! and you are tapping too. That's actually embarrassing dude. I don't know in which world you are living

#1: I said it should not have happened at SummerSlam. And you are saying that one Legged man defeated Big Show. So let me tell you that Big show wasn't the #1 Contender for World Title. I mean what was WWE's point in the Injury angle?? It only made Dolph look like weak.
    Last edited by boygenious46; 08-21-2012 at 02:51 PM.

The Phenomenal One www.desirulez.net

Quote Originally Posted by boygenious46 View Post
    #5: I think you did not see Sheamus hitting the boot to the face of Alberto. That surely IS cheating.

#4: I know santino made USC very bad. But at least it is a Championship. And we got a title changing hands too. But why on Pre-show??? Why not let Cesaro have his live SummerSlam moment.??

#2: You know what's embarrassing?? Someone breaks your arm, and then you want to take revenge from him in front of the whole world, first he doesn't accept it. But after he accepts, just like he is scared, but after too much hype, he accepts and before the fight, he breaks your friends arm too. And you are too much unleashed for that...and your focus is to destroy him..but when the fight occurs....he breaks your arm..........again!!! and you are tapping too. That's actually embarrassing dude. I don't know in which world you are living

#1: I said it should not have happened at SummerSlam. And you are saying that one Legged man defeated Big Show. So let me tell you that Big show wasn't the #1 Contender for World Title. I mean what was WWE's point in the Injury angle?? It only made Dolph look like weak.
    #5: Let me quote Booker T for you "What the ref didn't see didn't happen" yeah i't was cheating but win is a win, and they only did that to continue the storyline with Randy Orton to the night of champions.

#4: they put the pre-shows because they want the people to view there channel and subscribe to them, And if they didn't have a channel they would put the USC on the PPV.

#2: You really can't see this very clearly, The storyline was made to make Brock look unstoppable because if they didn't do that the crowd will not take Brock seriously as he lost to Cena already, And what a better way to make him unstoppable than to attack break the arm of Shawn Michales and Triple H, And about Triple H being angry that Lesnar broke Shawn's arm yeah he could get momentum from i't but the thing that happened was Brock looking even more unstoppable, And there is nothing embarrassing about Triple H tapping because cmon Lesnar broke his arm for the second time and i't could ends his career.

#1: I have to disagree with you at this one, I mean Dolph is the MITB winner even if he lost to a jobber he will still be taking seriously because he have at his hands something that almost guarantee's him winning the WHC, And he also faced Y2J the 6 time world champion 9 time IC champion and the list goes on Jericho s a future hall of fame and that means he can handle the pain and he also a face i mean if he got beaten by 3 guys he will still stand up and win.
    Last edited by Phenomenal X; 08-21-2012 at 05:27 PM.

Edit :- http://www.desirulez.net/showthread.php?t=554743

"life is like ice cream use it before melt but make sure spend in right place"" - DR Angel

Hot Member www.desirulez.net

I know that they are trying to extend this feud, but c'mon, we have already seen this match on 2 consecutive pay-per-views. Alberto even lost cleanly to Sheamus at Money in the Bank. Then what's the point in giving him chance again and again??

The prestige of United States Championship is lowered so much. We got one title changing hands but on pre-show. Seriously??

They lost before and they lost....again !! So, what was the point in pushing them and making them look like serious threats to the WWE Tag Team Championship??

Triple H wanted to take revenge. He looked unleashed because Brock not only broke his arm, but his best friend (Shawn Michael's) too. What happened?? He lost in an embarrassing way (by tapping out) and broke his arm again. Brock should have hit F5 to win. That's less embarrassing I guess.

I have no complains about Jericho winning. He should have won and I even wanted that. What shouldn't have happened is Jericho winning while having Injury. I mean c'mon, Dolph is a future World Champion, he is Mr. Money in the Bank. Then what's the point to make him lose cleanly to an Injured opponent?? Jericho should have been 100%, wrestle and win. This could be better.
    Ok time for this heel to take a crack at this.

#5: Sheamus Winning via Cheating:
    Like X said, he did get caught. But I do agree with you on the feud, people here know that I don't like Del Rio so I might be bias.

#4: Antonio Cesaro winning the title on Pre-show:
    I love Santino, I really do. But he has been a shitty champ. I think it was a good move to give the title to a fresh face. But I do agree the the US title deserves better(I said it several times). I think they should talk to Ryder about using his Internet title for the pre-shows. In all honestly I think it will bring more prestige to it.

#3: Prime Time Players losing:

Did you forget about AW?If not then that is the reason.

#2: Brock Lesnar winning via Submission:

He lost in an embarrassing way (by tapping out) and broke his arm again.
    STOP RIGHT THERE! He did tap out until Lesnar broke his arm. And embarrassing way....no, I don't think so.The fact the ***** Lesnar spamming the same move was embarrassing. Not knowing your limit after your freaking arm was broken.

#1: Chris Jericho winning despite Injury:

"Then what's the point to make him lose cleanly to an Injured opponent?? Jericho should have been 100%, wrestle and win. This could be better."

Quote Originally Posted by Phenomenal X View Post
    #5: Let me quote Booker T for you "What the ref didn't see didn't happen" yeah i't was cheating but win is a win, and they only did that to continue the storyline with Randy Orton to the night of champions.

#4: they put the pre-shows because they want the people to view there channel and subscribe to them, And if they didn't have a channel they would put the USC on the PPV.

#2: You really can't see this very clearly, The storyline was made to make Brock look unstoppable because if they didn't do that the crowd will not take Brock seriously as he lost to Cena already, And what a better way to make him unstoppable than to attack break the arm of Shawn Michales and Triple H, And about Triple H being angry that Lesnar broke Shawn's arm yeah he could get momentum from i't but the thing that happened was Brock looking even more unstoppable, And there is nothing embarrassing about Triple H tapping because cmon Lesnar broke his arm for the second time and i't could ends his career.

#1: I have to disagree with you at this one, I mean Dolph is the MITB winner even if he lost to a jobber he will still be taking seriously because he have at his hands something that almost guarantee's him winning the WHC, And he also faced Y2J the 6 time world champion 9 time IC champion and the list goes on Jericho s a future hall of fame and that means he can handle the pain and he also a face i mean if he got beaten by 3 guys he will still stand up and win.
    #5: Cheating but Win is a win. That's what my argument is, I even wanted Sheamus to win, but not that way. In this way, the feud gets extended and none of us wants that.

#3: In case they have channel then they should give Ryback's match in it. I mean c'mon, a championship is being defended, a new champion is crowned. We haven't seen a Title changing hand live but on Pre-show?

#2: I saw this very clearly. But you didn't. Triple H tapped out and fans were also pissed off on this. That's why they were chating "You tapped Out! You tapped out" . That's a clear embarrassment dude

#1: My argument is, Why did they put the Injury angle? a 100% jericho Vs 100% dolph could be much better. In this way, both competitors could have looked strong.

(But, we should not argue on this (#1) because we have already seen Ziggler ending Jericho's Career on RAW.)

Winner - Roadies X!! www.desirulez.net

Quote Originally Posted by insideout View Post
    Top 5 reason why you shouldn't have posted this thread ....

1 - I got bored reading

2 - Others might also get bored reading

3 - Who cares it all has happened it can't be changed

4 - Point 1 , 2 doesn't make sense .

5 - I am out of reasons now thats why you shouldn't have posted it ....

Just Kidding
    Hehe

Junior Moderator

1. Didn't really care reading that
    2. I agree with that. It's kinda pointless making HHH break his arm again
    3. I don't care about the Tag Titles because the tag division is horrible.
    4. Your kidding right? It was a joke Santino having the US Title. I hope Antonio brings back the European Title
    5. I actually think it was a botch. It was the ref's fault. He was supposed to notice at the end of the 2 count but I think he forgot he was supposed to do that and counted to 3.

Member www.desirulez.net

Itís amazing how one word from the right person can make you feel better in a second.