Results 1 to 17 of 17
  1. #1
    dR Force!!! www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    La la la Island
    Posts
    8,728

    Default I really enjoyed the divas match at Summerslam did you ?

    Follow us on Social Media





    I really enjoyed the divas match at Summerslam did you ?






















    It's Clobberin Time

  2. #2
    dR Force!!! www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    La la la Island
    Posts
    8,728

    Default

    Good back and forth action but I guess Layla defended her title successfully



    It's Clobberin Time

  3. #3
    Super Moderators www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Quahog
    Posts
    11,346

    Default

    my first thought as I saw the Divas in action "finally the WWE using them right". They are not wrestler and never will be. The can jump around and shake their boobies like that and dont need an own division. let them dance, do some backstage stuff or at least be a Manager.
    Do you know Richard Cheese?

  4. #4
    dR Force!!! www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    La la la Island
    Posts
    8,728

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by EidenA$$HOLE View Post
    my first thought as I saw the Divas in action "finally the WWE using them right". They are not wrestler and never will be. The can jump around and shake their boobies like that and dont need an own division. let them dance, do some backstage stuff or at least be a Manager.

    Oh common , I think they should be hired as cheer leaders at least we will not get bored in the next Sheamus vs Del Rio match



    It's Clobberin Time

  5. #5
    dR Force!!! www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    La la la Island
    Posts
    8,728

    Default

    Jokes apart some of them have the talent but E doesn't use them the right way



    It's Clobberin Time

  6. #6
    Super Moderators www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Quahog
    Posts
    11,346

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by insideout View Post
    Jokes apart some of them have the talent but E doesn't use them the right way
    I dont think so. they only girls with talent are now in TNA.

    Maybe Eve, Beth and Layla but thats it.
    Do you know Richard Cheese?

  7. #7
    Winner - Roadies X!! www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    In The Ring
    Posts
    4,448

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by insideout View Post
    Good back and forth action but I guess Layla defended her title successfully
    Hehehe

  8. #8
    The Phenomenal One www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Relaxing On The Beach
    Posts
    1,114

    Default

    I really wanted to hang myself in this point but i couldn't find a chair, I just took a bathroom break instead and felt the happiest man on the planet.


    Edit :- http://www.desirulez.net/showthread.php?t=554743

    "life is like ice cream use it before melt but make sure spend in right place"" - DR Angel

  9. #9
    dR Force!!! www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    La la la Island
    Posts
    8,728

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Phenomenal X View Post
    I really wanted to hang myself in this point but i couldn't find a chair, .




    You should have tried this



    It's Clobberin Time

  10. #10
    The Phenomenal One www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Relaxing On The Beach
    Posts
    1,114

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by insideout View Post



    You should have tried this
    I wish i could of think that before, But still bathroom break is more awesome than watching boring stuff like this .


    Edit :- http://www.desirulez.net/showthread.php?t=554743

    "life is like ice cream use it before melt but make sure spend in right place"" - DR Angel

  11. #11
    dR Force!!! www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    La la la Island
    Posts
    8,728

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Phenomenal X View Post
    But still bathroom break is more awesome than watching boring stuff like this .



    It's Clobberin Time

  12. #12
    The Phenomenal One www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Relaxing On The Beach
    Posts
    1,114

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by insideout View Post
    Yeah, You will happier and the same time skip the boring stuff.


    Edit :- http://www.desirulez.net/showthread.php?t=554743

    "life is like ice cream use it before melt but make sure spend in right place"" - DR Angel

  13. #13
    Hot Member www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Home
    Posts
    4,705

    Default

    Kelly Kelly

    edit :- http://www.desirulez.net/showthread.php?t=554743

  14. #14
    dR www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Leeds, England
    Posts
    6,640

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by insideout View Post
    Oh common , I think they should be hired as cheer leaders at least we will not get bored in the next Sheamus vs Del Rio match
    And Lita would be the leader

  15. #15
    Super Moderators www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Quahog
    Posts
    11,346

    Default

    I guess the No.1 Contender Divas Battle Royal on Raw confirms my point

  16. #16

    Default

    i always love divas fights. no matter how bad they are or how good they are. just love it.

  17. #17
    Super Moderators www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Quahog
    Posts
    11,346

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by daxwax View Post
    i always love divas fights. no matter how bad they are or how good they are. just love it.
    yeah why?? if you want to see girls with no talent rolling over each other, WATCH PORN!
    Do you know Richard Cheese?

 

 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •