Runner Up - Admins Awards www.desirulez.net

Default British actor keen on Bollywood costume drama

Follow us on Social Media

After watching a few Bollywood movies and working in Indian-origin filmmaker Prashant Nair's movie "Delhi In A Day", British actor Lee Williams says he would jump at the offer of a typical Bollywood affair, preferably a costume drama.
    "I would love to do a Bollywood movie. I listened to a lot of Bollywood music and watched quite a few films before I left for Delhi (to shoot)," Lee told IANS in an email interview.
    "If I get an opportunity to be in one, it would be amazing. I believe I'm quite a good dancer and singer, so if an offer comes up I would definitely be on the first plane to India," he added.
    Lee has a part in "Delhi In A Day", a Hindi-English dark comedy about the nouveau riche in the national capital, and their extravagant lifestyle.
    In "Delhi In...", the 38-year-old plays Jasper, an idealistic British boy, who leaves his job back in London to embark on a six-month long trip around the world to try and find himself. His first stop is Delhi where he plans to stay with some old family friends before heading off on his journey.
    Sharing screen space with veteran Indian actors Victor Banerjee, Lillete Dubey and Kulbhushan Kharbanda was an unforgettable experience for Lee.
    "My experience of working with the cast and crew was amazing. Everyone was so friendly and welcoming and they made my time there as enjoyable as possible.
    "It was tough though being the only western person. No matter how friendly everyone was, there were moments when I felt very alone. I loved India so much, Delhi is a crazy place but it was an amazing opportunity," he said.
    ...being a human...