Administrator www.desirulez.net

Default Neha Marda "likes" being a wife to Ayushman more than a "friend"

Follow us on Social Media

Neha Marda chose her married life over work when she got married to Ayushman Agarwal, a businessman from Patna in February 2012 after getting engaged in March 2011. But now, the actress plans to get back to television and is on the lookout for a meaty role.

In a conversation with us, Neha talks about life post wedding.

Neha Marda has been travelling a lot in this six months break after marriage. She tells us about her expeditions, "Life has been beautiful post marriage as I have been travelling a lot. I have just got back on 16 August 2012 and I think itís high time I get back to work. I travelled around Australia and Switzerland, and within India, saw places like Goa, Rajasthan, Bhopal, Kolkata, outskirts of Kolkata and West Bengal."

Neha goes on, "I love cars and I made sure that I travel in my new BMW that my father-in-law gifted on our wedding and in my new Audi which I got on Teej all through the outskirts of Kolkata and West Bengal."

The actress believes that she fits into the arranged marriage bracket as she always wanted to have her own time in knowing her husband. "I am getting to know my husband now and that is what I wanted. If I had gone for love marriage, I would not have had anything to explore as I would have known him quite well. Apart from this, in love marriage the couple get to be friends first and then become life partners. I like being a wife to Ayushman more than a friend."

On her probable comeback to television, Neha states, "I wanted a four to five months break from television, and that is the reason I quit Balika Vadhu. Now that I am back, I am looking for a new challenge. My role in Balika Vadhu has helped me set a benchmark and I now want something better."

On the kind of roles she would want to play, Neha says, "I played a very mature character in Balika Vadhu; now I want to play a college going girl. Having said this, I want to be part of the earthy shows like Pratigya."

Neha, hope you get to make a comeback pretty soon!!