10. You may not vote on this poll
  • CM Punk

4 40.00%
  • Both

2 20.00%
  • A.W

4 40.00%
    dR www.desirulez.net

Default CM Punk Or A.W - Who Do You Agree With?

Follow us on Social Media

TMZ.com released a video Thursday of CM Punk backing WWE's decision to terminate A.W.'s contract after he cracked a "rape joke" on the July 30, 2012 episode of Raw.

"He got fired. Yeah. He made a rape joke. I don't think—I don't like to see anyone lose their job, but if anyone is justified in getting fired, ya know, making fun of rape... I don't think that's funny," Punk said outside Mr. Chows in Beverly Hills, California on Wednesday night.

A WWE spokesman claimed to TMZ.com last week that it wasn't just the "rape joke" that cost A.W. his job, but rather "because he continued to exhibit poor judgment by making offensive and inappropriate comments on live television and on social media."

A.W. responded to Punk's remarks via Twitter, writing, "I see @ CM Punk has become a bit vocal in saying I should have been fired for an (Alleged) rape joke. Well then why wasn't Big Show fired?

"He wasn't fired because he draws more money than I do. With @ WWE it's not about Morals... It's about Money."

A.W. then posted multiple messages alluding that Punk is racist, based on Punk's cult-like savior character as the leader of the Straight Edge Society.

"This scene look familiar to anyone..?? Hey @ CM Punk I know rape jokes aren't cool but what are you suggesting here? pic.twitter.com/s1mSNFx8."

"@WWE sure knows how to entertain its PG Universe. Charles Manson or the AntiChrist.. You decide! pic.twitter.com/9pcnnz1g."

He also re-tweeted a message reading, "HAHA i could see punk being a strait-edge-KKK supporter when the cameras go off...."

A.W. then responded to his critics, "ALLOW ME TO SAY THIS TO YOU WANNA BE "HE PLAYED THE RACE CARD" HATERS!! ITS NOT A RACIAL ISSUE BUT AN OFFENSIVE TO SENSITIVE VIEWER ISSUE.."

Who Do You Agree With?

Winner - Roadies X!! www.desirulez.net

With CM Punk

dR Force!!! www.desirulez.net

Do I have to agree ........ no I don't agree with anyone

AW is mad about his firing , Punk doesn't care about his firing. He wont go against Wwe to back AW , he is a top dog now . He should have just kept quiet and not spoke on his firing cause he doesn't needs too ......

It's Clobberin Time

Super Moderators www.desirulez.net

I voted for AW but not against Punk. Aw is right in many points. He got fired for something that other guys did too and nothing happens there.

and Punk said nothing wrong. He would be an idiot if he would say something to back up AW at this moment
    Do you know Richard Cheese?

Hot Member www.desirulez.net

Quote Originally Posted by insideout View Post
    Do I have to agree ........ no I don't agree with anyone

AW is mad about his firing , Punk doesn't care about his firing. He wont go against Wwe to back AW , he is a top dog now . He should have just kept quiet and not spoke on his firing cause he doesn't needs too ......
    Mad doesn't cut it. This guy is is inching to Ultimate Warrior bitterness.

dR Rockers www.desirulez.net

I'm with Phil on this. Rape jokes aren't cool...
    Not Removing until

[X]Orton Turns Heel
    []Seth Rollins becomes a Single star
    []Khali Gets Fired
    [X]D-Bry wins the WWE Championship
    [X]Dean Ambrose wins a singles championship
    [X]Punk turns face
    []Ziggler successfully defends WHC at a PPV
    [X]Ricardo breaks away from ADR

Quote Originally Posted by Tray View Post

Yeah lets see where he heads up with this... He can talk against Wwe and Linda but if he keeps shooting at every superstar and the business then he might end up jobless for a long time .

It's Clobberin Time

Super Moderators www.desirulez.net

yup. I would say he is 2 Youtube videos away from being the new one
    Do you know Richard Cheese?

Junior Moderator

I have to agree with Punk. Here's my reason:

When A.W. said why Big Show wasn't fired when he made a rape joke, it was because it was in the script! A.W. said the rape joke out of no where. Out of script.

I think the main thing that A.W. forget is a very important reason why those people can get away with it and he can't.

A.W. is expendable the ones he mentioned are not.

A.W. doesn't have that kind of star power, look at how many times Randy has gotten in trouble, hell even some of the higher up wanted to give him the boot. But he is just way to valuable to let good.

Can you imagine if Vince really did fire Cena, and then the day after TNA called Cena and said "Listen John, you come over here, and well make it worth you while and give you partial creative control of your character. Face or Heel, you can chose whatever." Just think of how much deep dodo the WWE would be in.

Can you imagine if Vince really did fire Cena, and then the day after TNA called Cena and said "Listen John, you come over here, and well make it worth you while and give you partial creative control of your character. Face or Heel, you can chose whatever." Just think of how much deep dodo the WWE would be in.

You actually brought up a good point , I think this is the reason why Wwe doesn't release Christian , Big Show , Khali (not a great one but he is a big thing cause of his height) , Kane they keep using them like shit but fear to release them cause if they get hired by TNA then it will be a huge financial loss for Wwe .

Wwe will use them until they get too old to wrestle

It's Clobberin Time

Quote Originally Posted by insideout View Post
    You actually brought up a good point , I think this is the reason why Wwe doesn't release Christian , Big Show , Khali (not a great one but he is a big thing cause of his height) , Kane they keep using them like shit but fear to release them cause if they get hired by TNA then it will be a huge financial loss for Wwe .

Wwe will use them until they get too old to wrestle
    And the TNA will pick up the scraps. Isn't that right Matt Hardy?

dR Wrestlers www.desirulez.net

I'm with A.W on this, script or not it didn't deserve a firing.

Punk is just being a WWE yes man and that pisses me off...