Thumbs up Toolfarm Expert Training-Creative Background Design for AE

Follow us on Social Media

Toolfarm Expert Training-Creative Background Design for AE
    English | Size: 494.56 Mb
    Download ID: TNBU00425
    Genre: E-Learning
    Free Download - Single Extraction - No Password

John ****inson, motion graphic artist and Toolfarm Forum Expert shows you how to a range of professional, broadcast-style backgrounds in After Effects. He uses an ingenious approach that WILL improve your workflow and technique. In addition to the base backgrounds, you will learn how to create numerous stunning variations. By the end of the series you will have a strong understanding of the workflow that John uses every day working in broadcast television and the skills necessary to build your own. Your creativity is the only limit!

John ****inson is currently employed as a Senior Broadcast Designer at Foxtel in Australia where he designs and produces a wide range of broadcast graphics for various channels including National Geographic Channel, The Biography Channel, The Comedy Channel, Main Event Pay-Per-View, Fox Footy Channel and Fox Sports.

Thorough industry-based experience includes a position at the Computer Graphics College as Interactive Video Production course manager, and After Effects lecturer. John has a Certificate III in Work-based Training, and has been teaching After Effects to individuals, and groups for over 6 years. John is dedicated to excellence in motion graphics, and is a contributing member of the global online After Effects community.

-)--- Lesson 01: Basic Fractal Loop - Make an etherial, undulating background in After Effects.
    -)--- Lesson 02: Award Night - Make a realistic theatre curtain in After Effects.
    -)--- Lesson 03: Venetian Blocks - Make interesting, and varied background effects in After Effects.
    -)--- Lesson 04: Fractal Flower - Create a gorgeous fractal flower and a cool variation, a hi-tech worm hole
    -)--- Lesson 05: Molten Cells - Make an undulating molten lava background.
    -)--- Lesson 06: Rose Window - Make a variety of Persian-style designs.
    -)--- Lesson 07: Vector Light - Create a versatile, and pretty blurred light background.

Download
    ............=-I-=. Single.Extraction .=-I-=. No.Password .=-I-=. Interchangeable .=-I-=. 5.%.Recovery .=-I-=...........
    Let PM if the links are died, I am willing to help you
    Pm and check new links here in the next day
    Download file TNBU00425
    5% Recovery means it can be repaired even in the case of physical data damage due to data losses of any other kind.

If there is any problem, let PM me or leave comment (prefer both). I back up all data so I am willing to help you. I check PM daily. This is such an honour!