Hot Member www.desirulez.net

Default Kurt Angle Talks Brock Lesnar's Illness, Return and More

Follow us on Social Media

The Daily Star in the United Kingdom had an interview with TNA Star in which he discussed Brock Lesnar's final UFC fights and his thoughts on a return to WWE. Below are the highlights.

Brock Lesnarís final UFC fights; subsequent return to WWE:

ďHis last two fights, it wasnít really the true Brock I know. I believe he never got back to 100% after his illness. He did the fights for the money. Donít get me wrong, the other guys were awesome.

ďHe knew he was going back to WWE. Brock was as good an amateur wrestler as he was a pro-wrestler. As good as he was a pro-wrestler, he was just as good a pro footballer. As good as he was a footballer, he was just as good an MMA fighter. Iíve had the privilege of working a main event at Mania with him and Iíve sparred with him.

ďBrockís athleticism and wits amaze me. He has the whole package. Heís a marketerís dream Ė one of a kind.Ē

Not ruling out a return to WWE:

ďIím really happy [in TNA]. Itís why I signed a long-term deal a year ago. The number one question I get asked is: When are you going back to WWE? I donít plan on it but I never say no. I am treated well. I have more freedom to do other things too, so itís a win-win for me and for Impact Wrestling.