dR www.desirulez.net

Default Latest Word on the WWE SummerSlam Main Event, Lesnar vs. Triple H and More

Follow us on Social Media

- At last word, the plan was for WWE Champion CM Punk vs. John Cena vs. Big Show to close Sunday's SummerSlam pay-per-view. There has been discussion of putting the title on Cena and doing Cena vs. The Rock at the Royal Rumble followed by Punk vs. Rock at WrestleMania 29. However, it's speculated that WWE will end up going with Cena vs. Rock II at WrestleMania.

With Triple H vs. Brock Lesnar not scheduled to main event, that could suggest that Lesnar is winning. There may be the feeling there that Lesnar needs a win after losing to Cena a few months back.

Wrestler of the Month August www.desirulez.net

Oh shit -I wanted HHH vs Brock to main event SS. - I don't want cena vs Rock II
    What I Have Achieved
    "dR Wrestler Of The Year 2012 (voted)"
    "dR Wrestler Of The Month May"2013 (chosen)"
    "dR Wrestler Of The Month August 2012 (voted)"

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

dR Rockers www.desirulez.net

SS main event will be HHH vs Brock coz this year all the PPV main events have been non-title matches....so at SS it will be again a non-title match & thats HHH vs Brock.....also i think it will be made a No DQ or No holds barred Match either at SS or a night before it....
    Brock will loose for sure becoz of HHH's ego & also coz they cant repeat this match in future as Brock only had 3 Main Event dates out of his 24 dates in his contract.....They used one with Cena at Xtreme Rules....one at SS & they will save the third one for WrestleMania 29