Results 1 to 10 of 10
  1. #1
    Hot Member www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Home
    Posts
    4,705

    Default Vince should just retire and sit at home

    Follow us on Social Media





    Vince should just retire and sit at home and play around the house with his grandchildren. Because we know that all the storylines/angles are approved by him prior to the broadcast of the shows. No matter how good a writer is writing the storyline, when the old man says no, it means **** you. He has the final say. Don't blame the writers 100%

    Why doesn't he just take a leave for 3 months and let the guys behind the curtain run the show without him interfering? Yes, he's the chairman. A chairman only oversees from the top view. Delegate your powers to your subordinates, old man. The ratings are down the drain for dog's sake. Shit, I have almost had enough. But then again, I'm not telling you anything that you don't already know.

    edit :- http://www.desirulez.net/showthread.php?t=554743

  2. #2
    Winner - Roadies X!! www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    In The Ring
    Posts
    4,448

    Default

    I agree with you

  3. #3
    Wrestler of the Month August www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Karachi, Pakistan.
    Posts
    2,485

    Default

    You are right
    What I Have Achieved
    "dR Wrestler Of The Year 2012 (voted)"
    "dR Wrestler Of The Month May"2013 (chosen)"
    "dR Wrestler Of The Month August 2012 (voted)"

    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

  4. #4
    dR Force!!! www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    La la la Island
    Posts
    8,728

    Default

    Disagree I think he should get involved in Storylines in Wwe and leave the script writing completely to writers....... I mean he should quit off-camera stuff and get involved in on-camera storylines.



    It's Clobberin Time

  5. #5
    The Phenomenal One www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Relaxing On The Beach
    Posts
    1,114

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by insideout View Post
    Disagree I think he should get involved in Storylines in Wwe and leave the script writing completely to writers....... I mean he should quit off-camera stuff and get involved in on-camera storylines.
    I disagree with you, He is old he should be done with the WWE he can't offer anything to the WWE anymore he should put his son-in-law Triple H to take over the business, And i'm sure that he has a lot of new ideas to offer that maybe will make the WWE better, And you talked about the writers they absolutely suck and they need to be changed they really can't good storylines just to save there jobs what about doing i't every week and also they said that were doing the storylines in the last minute they don't take time to try to figure out a good storyline.


    Edit :- http://www.desirulez.net/showthread.php?t=554743

    "life is like ice cream use it before melt but make sure spend in right place"" - DR Angel

  6. #6
    dR Force!!! www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    La la la Island
    Posts
    8,728

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Phenomenal X View Post
    I disagree with you, He is old he should be done with the WWE he can't offer anything to the WWE anymore he should put his son-in-law Triple H to take over the business, And i'm sure that he has a lot of new ideas to offer that maybe will make the WWE better, And you talked about the writers they absolutely suck and they need to be changed they really can't good storylines just to save there jobs what about doing i't every week and also they said that were doing the storylines in the last minute they don't take time to try to figure out a good storyline.
    HHH

    God bless those who wants to see Sheamus lose the World title.......

    I don't know about anyone but I still like Vince getting involved in storylines on-camera



    It's Clobberin Time

  7. #7
    The Phenomenal One www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Relaxing On The Beach
    Posts
    1,114

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by insideout View Post
    HHH

    God bless those who wants to see Sheamus lose the World title.......

    I don't know about anyone but I still like Vince getting involved in storylines on-camera
    Maybe Triple H is not used to be a business man but he need time and believe me he will do his job pretty good, But Vince being in TV i'm gonna give 50/50 i mean if he got attacked at raw or something exciting like this than i will like i't for sure, But when only come to Raw because he want to discuss business than he should just put the business call on twitter and set down in his office, For me i't really counts on what he is gonna do if he came to raw.


    Edit :- http://www.desirulez.net/showthread.php?t=554743

    "life is like ice cream use it before melt but make sure spend in right place"" - DR Angel

  8. #8
    dR www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Leeds, England
    Posts
    6,640

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Phenomenal X View Post
    I disagree with you, He is old he should be done with the WWE he can't offer anything to the WWE anymore he should put his son-in-law Triple H to take over the business, And i'm sure that he has a lot of new ideas to offer that maybe will make the WWE better, And you talked about the writers they absolutely suck and they need to be changed they really can't good storylines just to save there jobs what about doing i't every week and also they said that were doing the storylines in the last minute they don't take time to try to figure out a good storyline.
    Also Triple H is on the right path, in my opinion. When he gets power in the company he will focus on the Tag Teams which is great!

  9. #9
    dR Force!!! www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    La la la Island
    Posts
    8,728

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by xAwesomeStrike View Post
    Also Triple H is on the right path, in my opinion. When he gets power in the company he will focus on the Tag Teams which is great!

    I don't know but rumors say that HHH is already involved in many storylines and he is responsible for not pushing many superstars in Wwe . That is also said by Punk during their feud . HHH will be another Vince Mcmahon of the company ....

    I would go with Shane O Mac to take over Wwe if Vince quits ......



    It's Clobberin Time

  10. #10
    dR www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Leeds, England
    Posts
    6,640

    Default

    r
    Quote Originally Posted by insideout View Post
    I don't know but rumors say that HHH is already involved in many storylines and he is responsible for not pushing many superstars in Wwe . That is also said by Punk during their feud . HHH will be another Vince Mcmahon of the company ....

    I would go with Shane O Mac to take over Wwe if Vince quits ......
    Shane O Mac is in China and the CEO of this company, I heard.

 

 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •