Hot Member www.desirulez.net

Default Vince should just retire and sit at home

Follow us on Social Media

Vince should just retire and sit at home and play around the house with his grandchildren. Because we know that all the storylines/angles are approved by him prior to the broadcast of the shows. No matter how good a writer is writing the storyline, when the old man says no, it means **** you. He has the final say. Don't blame the writers 100%

Why doesn't he just take a leave for 3 months and let the guys behind the curtain run the show without him interfering? Yes, he's the chairman. A chairman only oversees from the top view. Delegate your powers to your subordinates, old man. The ratings are down the drain for dog's sake. Shit, I have almost had enough. But then again, I'm not telling you anything that you don't already know.

edit :- http://www.desirulez.net/showthread.php?t=554743

Winner - Roadies X!! www.desirulez.net

I agree with you

Wrestler of the Month August www.desirulez.net

You are right
    What I Have Achieved
    "dR Wrestler Of The Year 2012 (voted)"
    "dR Wrestler Of The Month May"2013 (chosen)"
    "dR Wrestler Of The Month August 2012 (voted)"

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

dR Force!!! www.desirulez.net

Disagree I think he should get involved in Storylines in Wwe and leave the script writing completely to writers....... I mean he should quit off-camera stuff and get involved in on-camera storylines.

It's Clobberin Time

The Phenomenal One www.desirulez.net

Quote Originally Posted by insideout View Post
    Disagree I think he should get involved in Storylines in Wwe and leave the script writing completely to writers....... I mean he should quit off-camera stuff and get involved in on-camera storylines.
    I disagree with you, He is old he should be done with the WWE he can't offer anything to the WWE anymore he should put his son-in-law Triple H to take over the business, And i'm sure that he has a lot of new ideas to offer that maybe will make the WWE better, And you talked about the writers they absolutely suck and they need to be changed they really can't good storylines just to save there jobs what about doing i't every week and also they said that were doing the storylines in the last minute they don't take time to try to figure out a good storyline.

Edit :- http://www.desirulez.net/showthread.php?t=554743

"life is like ice cream use it before melt but make sure spend in right place"" - DR Angel

Quote Originally Posted by Phenomenal X View Post
    I disagree with you, He is old he should be done with the WWE he can't offer anything to the WWE anymore he should put his son-in-law Triple H to take over the business, And i'm sure that he has a lot of new ideas to offer that maybe will make the WWE better, And you talked about the writers they absolutely suck and they need to be changed they really can't good storylines just to save there jobs what about doing i't every week and also they said that were doing the storylines in the last minute they don't take time to try to figure out a good storyline.
    HHH

God bless those who wants to see Sheamus lose the World title.......

I don't know about anyone but I still like Vince getting involved in storylines on-camera

It's Clobberin Time

The Phenomenal One www.desirulez.net

HHH

God bless those who wants to see Sheamus lose the World title.......

I don't know about anyone but I still like Vince getting involved in storylines on-camera
    Maybe Triple H is not used to be a business man but he need time and believe me he will do his job pretty good, But Vince being in TV i'm gonna give 50/50 i mean if he got attacked at raw or something exciting like this than i will like i't for sure, But when only come to Raw because he want to discuss business than he should just put the business call on twitter and set down in his office, For me i't really counts on what he is gonna do if he came to raw.

Edit :- http://www.desirulez.net/showthread.php?t=554743

"life is like ice cream use it before melt but make sure spend in right place"" - DR Angel

dR www.desirulez.net

Quote Originally Posted by Phenomenal X View Post
    Also Triple H is on the right path, in my opinion. When he gets power in the company he will focus on the Tag Teams which is great!

Quote Originally Posted by xAwesomeStrike View Post
    Also Triple H is on the right path, in my opinion. When he gets power in the company he will focus on the Tag Teams which is great!

I don't know but rumors say that HHH is already involved in many storylines and he is responsible for not pushing many superstars in Wwe . That is also said by Punk during their feud . HHH will be another Vince Mcmahon of the company ....

I would go with Shane O Mac to take over Wwe if Vince quits ......

It's Clobberin Time

dR www.desirulez.net

r
    I don't know but rumors say that HHH is already involved in many storylines and he is responsible for not pushing many superstars in Wwe . That is also said by Punk during their feud . HHH will be another Vince Mcmahon of the company ....

I would go with Shane O Mac to take over Wwe if Vince quits ......
    Shane O Mac is in China and the CEO of this company, I heard.