o.O♥Why Cant U See U Belong Wid Me♥O.o

Default Rajeev Khandelwal endowed as the Assistant Director of Aamir

Follow us on Social Media

Rajeev Khandelwal adds another feather to his cap with his debut film, UTV Spotboy's Aamir. Apart from being the lead actor in his first film, he also gets an official credit as the first Assistant director of the film.

Director Rajkumar Gupta & producer Vikas Behl have decided to give Rajeev the official credit of being the First Asst. Director of the film. Says Rajkumar, " Rajeev was always proactive about everything that was happening on the sets, and since we were shooting in the real locations of Mumbai with the hidden cameras on the streets Rajeev never got the opportunity of using vanity vans. He was himself suppose to take care of his make up, clothes etc. and most of the time he used to do his make up in auto rickshaws and taxis. Even when he had a vanity van, he never disconnected himself from rest of the cast and was on the sets looking after various things. He took charge of the continuity of the film with his dressing and makeup and even did his own clap sometimes?

For few scenes where we were shooting on the roads, in taxi, he even held the reflector in his hands and did his scene. Since the Asst. Director of films handles these responsibilities, we decided to endow him with the First AD's title for Aamir. He was very passionate about each and every thing related to the film, being a first time director myself, I couldn't have asked for a better debutant for my film than Rajeev."

When checked with Rajeev, he laughs and says, ?Yes, since we were shooting in narrow streets, sometimes on the roads where it was too crowded and the place was too compact to accommodate many people, I decided to do the clap myself and also call action. I am happy that Rajkumar found me considerable enough to give me the credit of Assistant Director for the film?he is a very easygoing director and always made me feel comfortable?I enjoyed each and every day shooting for Aamir. It was a very learning and enriching experience for me."