Runner Up - Admins Awards www.desirulez.net

Default Aishwarya’s bridal look for the jewellery ad campaign

Follow us on Social Media

New stills of Aishwarya Rai’s shoot for a South jewellery brand are out and Ash looks mesmerizingly beautiful in them. The still have her posing as a bride, attired in a heavily embroidered pink and orange lehenga with an off-white dupatta. The former Miss World has reportedly charged Rs. 10 crore per year for a two year deal. Interestingly, before Ash, Sushmita Sen was the face for the brand.
    The mother of eight month old baby girl Aaradhya looks dazzling in stone-studded, pearl and gold jewellery. She is wearing a maang tikka, two giant necklaces, embellished bangles and rings. The ad is divided into two parts- obe is Ash’s close-up and the other is Aishwarya sitting in a palanquin, shyly looking down.
    Aishwarya had been under harsh criticism for her weight issues post pregnancy but she never cared much for that.
    “I’ve always said that haters are a drop in the ocean. There’s that much more love. Any kind of negativity in any case just doesn’t stick, it drops off and it doesn’t matter. People have given me so much love throughout my career, my life in the public eye, at every phase,” the actress had said.
    “This is who I am. I am a mother. This can happen and it has happened with me and it’s fine (weight gain). I’ve never been the one who endorse size zero anyway. You guys speculated I was pregnant way before I actually was. It goes to show that I have lived real life in the public eye. That continues,” she added

...being a human...