Runner Up - Admins Awards www.desirulez.net

Default Madhuri Dixit to go de-glam for her comeback film ‘Gulab Gang’

Follow us on Social Media

That Madhuri Dixit had comeback plans in her mind when she shifted to Mumbai was quite apparent. Madhuri is currently on the smaller screen as the judge of the reality show ‘Jhalak Dikhla Jaa 5’. However, this October, she is all set to start the shoot of her next film post ‘Aaja Nach Le’ which happened way back in 2007. The film titled ‘Gulab Gang’ is based on a gang of women fighting against social injustice. The movie is based on women power, so the makers want to release it on International Women’s Day in 2013. Madhuri will be seen in a de-glam avatar in the film.
    “I’m very excited about ‘Gulab Gang’. I’m hoping to release the film on March 8, 2013 on International Women’s Day. The film will go on floors in October,” says Anubhav Sinha.
    “For the leading man, we are not looking at a headline name in this film. There are so many women that my director (Soumik Sen) is going to die. There are 51 characters in the film to be cast and maximum are women,” he added.
    Sinha is all praises for Madhuri and says, “Madhuri is a darling, she is a sweetheart.”

...being a human...