|ℓινє ☮|ℓσνє ❤|ℓαυgн ☺|

Default | Sonakshi says ‘Yes’ to Salman |

Follow us on Social Media

But what’s the reason for her refusal to share screen space alongside Salman Khan?

You can stop asking this question since she finally said ‘Yes’.

Shatrughan Sinha’s daughter Sonakshi would now do a film with Salman, under Arbaaz Khan’s production.

Her family finally gave the nod to the untitled film, which begins shoot very shortly.

It seems that Sonakshi, a fashion design student was unable to decide between her film career and fashion course.

Shatrughan Sinha said “Acting was never on the cards for Sonakshi. But I remember as a child she was very cute and I had promised she would do an ad. This is perhaps a fulfillment of that promise. As long as she doesn’t compromise the dignity of our family I’ve no objections to her doing films.”

Know what?

It seems that the director of this flick Abhinav Kashyap (Anurag’s brother) asked Arbaaz to be an actor, but Arbaaz instead decided to produce it.

Role reversal!

But I guess Sonakshi was compelled to say ‘yes’ by her parents - who were fond of Salman.

Retired Staff
    London, UK

thanks alot for sharing!

Hot Member

thanks a lot
    Make A Reply... It´s A Gift! ~Give A Rep... It´s A Grace! ~Get A Rep... It´s A Virtue!
    ~But Try Not To Be A Leecher ... It´s An HONOR...