Administrator www.desirulez.net

Default Celebs share Simple tips for leading a healthy lifestyle

Follow us on Social Media

A healthy lifestyle is a necessity in today’s fast paced world. Excessive junk food, lack of exercise and late nights often take a toll on our body. But a healthy lifestyle will not only improve physical attributes but will also add to our inner well-being. STAR Plus characters share some simple tips to help you lead a healthier lifestyle.

The fitness freak Viren from Ek Hazaron Mein Meri Behna Hain says "I start my day with a glass of water as this rejuvenates my body. As per research, 60 percent of our body is made up of water and hence we need to drink at least 8-10 glasses of water everyday. Water will keeps you fresh and is also good for digestion and the skin. Problems related to cholesterol level and blood pressure could easily be avoided if your water intake is in right proportion. So drink up.

Khushi from Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon shares "Leading a healthy life style is not only about eating healthy and exercising but is also about having a positive mental state of mind. Meditation gives me this peace of mind and the ability to take everything in my stride. It eases out my hectic day and syncs my body and soul. A peaceful mind not only helps me to concentrate on my daily work but also gives me the mental strength to give my best everyday."

"I religiously follow my workout regime and maintain a strict diet. This is the only way to keep fit and survive in this fast paced world", says Viraat, the youth icon from Ek Hazaron Mein Meri Behna Hain. "Being regular with your workouts may be difficult, but it is one of the most important aspects of staying healthy. If you cannot visit a gym regularly due to erratic schedules, then try and hit the gym at least thrice a week."

"Being a fitness freak does not help if you smoke excessively", says the champion cook Sooraj from Diya Aur Baati Hum. "Quit smoking and see the difference it will make to your health. I would suggest that people should include fresh vegetables and fruits in their daily diet. For me the mantra is “Eat Healthy, Stay Healthy”

‘I wake up early in the morning and start my day with 30 minutes of jogging. I just love to feel the fresh air in the morning as it refreshes and energises me.” says Arnav from Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon. Smell the fresh air, feel the sun's rays and be close to nature as this will definitely put you in a good mood.

Working out, eating right and maintaining a healthy state of mind are some of the tips that STAR Plus characters recommend for a healthy lifestyle.