Winner - Roadies X!! www.desirulez.net

Post HBK Pulled From SummerSlam

Follow us on Social Media

Shawn Michaels tweeted on Tuesday that he his "highly unlikely" to appear at SummerSlam this Sunday, but the WWE website has followed up with a report that he won't be there. Michaels suffered a [storyline] broken arm at the hands of Brock Lesnar on RAW and was scheduled to be in Triple H's corner for his match against Lesnar.

dR www.desirulez.net

Damn! That sucks! I wanted to see Paul Heyman interfere and then HBK Sweet Chin Music him.

Senior Member www.desirulez.net

no no actually this is a perfect story line..

brock beat HHH and he has already broken shawn's arm now the only guy who's left is the undertaker,brock has defeated the both opponents now he will face the phenom @ wrestlemania go go go lesnar !!!

dR Wrestlers www.desirulez.net

Quote Originally Posted by simmer View Post
    no no actually this is a perfect story line..

brock beat HHH and he has already broken shawn's arm now the only guy who's left is the undertaker,brock has defeated the both opponents now he will face the phenom @ wrestlemania go go go lesnar !!!
    Lesnar can't carry Undertaker throughout the match, so it would both be a horrible match and most probably will **** Undertaker's body up to unknown degrees

Quote Originally Posted by DanielBryan View Post
    Lesnar can't carry Undertaker throughout the match, so it would both be a horrible match and most probably will **** Undertaker's body up to unknown degrees
    Yeah if that happens and ofc Undertaker will be the scripted winner , Lesnar will break Undertaker so bad that he won't be able to finish the match , so Brock wins lol

The Phenomenal One www.desirulez.net

I think this is good somehow because of Brock attacking HBK maybe there will be an other storyline that will happen between them and i'm really looking forward to i't.

Edit :- http://www.desirulez.net/showthread.php?t=554743

"life is like ice cream use it before melt but make sure spend in right place"" - DR Angel

That would be awesome , too bad HBK won't ever wrestle again .