Results 1 to 6 of 6
  1. #1
    Hot Member www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    New Jeresy
    Posts
    1,711

    Default Off The Air - The Footage They Didn't Want You To See #1

    Follow us on Social Media








    Some pretty funny stuff. Here is a description form the guy that post this vid as to how he got this.

    "These are taken from the signal which is sent to the broadcast truck before, during and after the shows. If you happend to own a dish antenna, you could track down this signal. I made a compilation of the stuff that you didn't see. Enjoy!

    That Tony Chimel part is pretty wierd. It's like they are talking about his "punishment", I don't know why..."



    And remember...don't be a bully, BE A STAR!

  2. #2
    dR Force!!! www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    La la la Island
    Posts
    8,728

    Default

    Loved the wildline segments


    Now, I know why Austin never appears on the Be A Star Campaign



    It's Clobberin Time

  3. #3
    Winner - Roadies X!! www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    In The Ring
    Posts
    4,448

    Default


  4. #4
    Hot Member www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    New Jeresy
    Posts
    1,711

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by insideout View Post
    Loved the wildline segments


    Now, I know why Austin never appears on the Be A Star Campaign


    Yeah, and did you notice how king and cole act off camera. And what is up with them messing with Tony Chimel so damn much.lol

  5. #5
    dR Force!!! www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    La la la Island
    Posts
    8,728

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tray View Post
    Yeah, and did you notice how king and cole act off camera. And what is up with them messing with Tony Chimel so damn much.lol

    When you see Cole in his early days taking an interview , his face looks like someone has put a gun on his head and asked him to take the interview ......
    Last edited by Insideout Shoots; 08-16-2012 at 11:42 AM.



    It's Clobberin Time

  6. #6
    Winner - Roadies X!! www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    In The Ring
    Posts
    4,448

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by insideout View Post
    When you see Cole in his early days taking an interview , his face looks like someone has put a gun on his head and asked him to take the interview ......

 

 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •