Hot Member www.desirulez.net

Default Double standards in WWE (tensai rascist comment vs A.W.'s rapist comment)

Follow us on Social Media

Is there some double standards in WWE

Or is it just that they put more money into Tensai than A.W. and therefore released him

edit :- http://www.desirulez.net/showthread.php?t=554743

dR Force!!! www.desirulez.net

AW is nothing while Wwe has spend a lot of money to Tensai , if they release him he will get paid sitting at home .

Another point is what Tensai said on Tout was not his words he was told to do so while AW's job I think is to cheer for his team from his microphone he is not given a script for what he is gonna say , so it was his words.......

I think they should have suspended AW like they did with Jericho for kicking the flag .

Firing him is to harsh .

It's Clobberin Time

Moderator www.desirulez.net

Tensai sucks, beat by sin cara.. waste of money.. they should bring up ryback for atleast a #1 contender match since he is unbeaten.. just my opinion and i Agree with insideout that AW should not of been fired but suspended for a couple of months.

dR Wrestlers www.desirulez.net

This is the last straw for me, I stopped watching Raw halfway through after WWE play ignorance and give no explanation for AW's disappearance, not to mention the obvious bullshit set ups and making certain wrestlers look like a pile of shit.

Well, my choice now is to do the same to WWE, play ignorance, WWE is now dead to me, fed up of their bullshit...