Hot Member www.desirulez.net

Smile Your Survivour Series Fantasy Booking

Follow us on Social Media

It's where stars are made. The survivor series elimation tag matches have produced some of the best moments in wwe history and alll the greats have been involved in them. Which is why it's my second favorite PPV of the year next to the royal rumble. I know it's still 3 months away but have a bit of fin and come up with your fantasy card with some background for this years Survivor Series. Here's mine:

Team Debiase vs Team Sandow: Ted Debiase(IC champion), Christian, Justin Gabriel, Tyson Kidd and Drew McIntyre vs Damian Sandow, Brodus Clay, Heath Slater, Micheal Mcgilicutty and Tensai.

Background: Dibiase and Sandow are fueding over IC title. Clay is Sandows enforcer. Christian is an ally of Dibiase. Gabriel and Kidd are fueding over #1 contendership for tag titles. Drew McIntyre has just turned face after a beat down from Tensai.

Kane vs Dean Ambrose Last man standing

Background: Dean Ambrose debuts at Summerslam by costing Kane his match with Daniel Bryan. They face each other at HIAC which Kane wins by DQ, then a rematch takes place at the next PPV which ends in a no contest. Who will be the last man standing?

Fatal Four Way for tag titles: Airboom (Kofi and Bourne) vs The Acension vs The Stongest Truth ( Mark Henry and R Truth) vs Hawkins and Reks(champions) w/ John Laurinitis.

Background: Kofi and Truth lose the tag titles to Hawkins and Reks due to a destraction from Big Johnny, after the match Mark Henry destroys Kofi
    and R Truth snaps at losing the titles to join in on the beat down. The next week Truth vs Kofi ends in DQ after Mark Henry is involved again, another beat down happens but Kofi is saved by a returning Evan Bourne. Both Kofi and R Truth want their rematches for the titles but The Acension have become number 1 contenders. Who will walk out with the gold?

Patriots vs Anti Americans: Alex Riley(US Champion) Jack Swagger, Derrick Bateman, Zack Ryder and Daniel Bryan vs Jinder Mahal, Hunico, Camacho, Epico and Primo.

Background: Jinder Mahal and his cronies all complain about being held back because they are not American and that the country is racist and they are inferior. Five American patriots have something else to say about the matter.

Triple Threat Match for the Divas Championship: Layla vs Eve(Champion) vs Raqual Diaz w/ Vickie.

Eddies daughter has debuted in WWE and wants the Divas title, but Layla has her rematch from the last PPV.

Ryback vs Big Show

Background: Will the Big Show become the latest victim of the food chain?

Cruiserweight Title Match: Sin Cara vs Rey Mysterio

Background: The Cruiserweight title is back and it's the finals of the tornement to crown the new champion. It's mask vs mask. Will the new masked warrior Sin Cara win his first title or will the legendary Mysterio add another reign?

Undertaker vs Brock Lesnar:

Background: it's been years since they last faced off. Since his victory at Summerslam Lesnar has been randomly turning up and running riot to find his next victim and no one can stop him. Except one man.

Championship scramble for the WHC: Dolph Ziggler (C) vs Wade Barret vs Sheamus vs Alberto Del Rio vs Randy Orton vs Cody Rhodes

Ziggler cashed in at Summerslam and Dropped Vickie. Retained in a rematch against Sheamus at HIAC thanks to Wade Barret. Randy Orton, Cody Rhodes all won qualifying matches to be involved.

WWE title match: John Cena (C) vs CM Punk Submission Match.

Background; Cm Punk retains at SSlam. Cena wins at Night Of Champions. Defends at HIAC. Results in double Submission leading to a TLC match at TLC

edit :- http://www.desirulez.net/showthread.php?t=554743

Wrestler of the Month August www.desirulez.net

You have got awesome storylines/background stories.
    You should join WWE Creative team
    What I Have Achieved
    "dR Wrestler Of The Year 2012 (voted)"
    "dR Wrestler Of The Month May"2013 (chosen)"
    "dR Wrestler Of The Month August 2012 (voted)"

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

i am waiting for insideout , tray , komani to read this thread

Quote Originally Posted by TheLegendKiller. View Post

dR Force!!! www.desirulez.net

Patriots vs Anti Americans:

^^
    I loved this idea , Dean Ambrose's debut is well written .

Ryback vs Big Show hhhhhhhmmmmm cool though I would put Ryback vs Brodus Clay to break the undefeated streak .

Brock vs Taker too early I expect this at WM but good at Survivor series too

Loved the ideas you sure have a future in Wwe creative team

It's Clobberin Time

Wrestler of the Month August www.desirulez.net

- I would love to see TedDibase as IC Champion .
    - Eddies Daughter's debut would be Amazing
    - AirBoom's return would also be Awesome
    What I Have Achieved
    "dR Wrestler Of The Year 2012 (voted)"
    "dR Wrestler Of The Month May"2013 (chosen)"
    "dR Wrestler Of The Month August 2012 (voted)"

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

dR www.desirulez.net

Quote Originally Posted by TheLegendKiller. View Post
    #DRBoiForWWECreativeTeam