Runner Up - Admins Awards www.desirulez.net

Default Sherlyn Chopra wants to make love to Vidya Balan!

Follow us on Social Media

Yeah, you read that right. The latest 'Playmate' and Indian sensation, model turned actress Sherlyn Chopra, who's all set to sizzle on the cover of November edition of Hugh Hefner's famed Playboy magazine, is eyeing Bollywood actress Vidya Balan.

Sherlyn, who's back after her short yet sensational stint at the Playboy mansion thinks that the talented Vidya is her biggest competitor. Chopra, who can't stop gushing about Vidya, in an interview to a leading daily called Vidya the best. She said, "She's a risk taker, and has the guts to display fat and ugliness on screen so beautifully."

And, if you thought that this is just simple admiration then, you're sadly mistaken, as it seems Sherlyn is upto something else. When quizzed about whom she would love to do a love-making scene with. Sherlyn gave a startling reply and said, "Vidya Balan, again! I'd love to do a passionate scene with Vidya, I'm obsessed with her. If she's listening I want to tell her Vidya, I can take better care of you than Siddharth (Roy Kapur)!"

Well, wonder what Siddharth has to say about that?
    ...being a human...

Hot Member www.desirulez.net

what??