Results 1 to 10 of 10
  1. #1
    Hot Member www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    My Home :P
    Posts
    1,408

    Default Suggestions for power of user group (Opinion)

    Follow us on Social Media





    Dear Staffs, I think it would be great if tech team (coolbie) would have power to at least delete their own post (Again - Its my opinions, I am not saying you have to give power but just suggesting). Sometime we post something by mistake in wrong section..or have to delete our own thread for some reason..etc. then in that situation we cant even delete our own post but have to ask mod for delete...

    Is it possible?
    Last edited by dR Boss; 08-12-2012 at 10:01 PM.
    dR Boss is back babyy

  2. #2
    dR Contributor www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    India
    Posts
    2,470

    Default

    In case of wrong section post click on edit post and write delete this thread thats all you guys can do.Deleting wrong section thread and spamming are the work of moderators...

  3. #3
    Hot Member www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    My Home :P
    Posts
    1,408

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    In case of wrong section post click on edit post and write delete this thread thats all you guys can do.Deleting wrong section thread and spamming are the work of moderators...
    I know deleting wrong section thread and spamming of other members are mod job.. but i am talking about deleting my own thread by my own.. i don't mean deleting other members threads
    Last edited by dR Boss; 08-12-2012 at 09:57 PM.
    dR Boss is back babyy

  4. #4
    dR Contributor www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    India
    Posts
    2,470

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dR Boss View Post
    I know deleting wrong section thread and spamming of other members are mod job.. but i am talking about deleting my own thread by my own.. i don't mean deleting other members threads
    There is no such option i guess..wait for founders to reply...

  5. #5
    dR Force!!! www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    La la la Island
    Posts
    8,728

    Default

    So far all you can do is pm or vm a mod to delete it ......


    No forum provides the option to delete your own post as much as I know



    It's Clobberin Time

  6. #6
    Hot Member www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    My Home :P
    Posts
    1,408

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by insideout View Post
    So far all you can do is pm or vm a mod to delete it ......


    No forum provides the option to delete your own post as much as I know
    as far as i know,i think vB forums does have that option
    Last edited by dR Boss; 08-12-2012 at 10:59 PM.
    dR Boss is back babyy

  7. #7
    Banned www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    5,182

    Default

    lol nice suggestion but, there is this option for masters (I remember when I was masters) and thats the only permission they have so if this is given for coolbie too, there is no use of masters
    Last edited by Nepali Keta; 08-13-2012 at 04:30 AM.

  8. #8
    Hot Member www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    My Home :P
    Posts
    1,408

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ηєραℓι кєтα View Post
    lol nice suggestion but, there is this option for masters (I remember when I was masters) and thats the only permission they have so if this is given for coolbie too, there is no use of masters
    but still waiting for admin/founder responds to 100% know
    dR Boss is back babyy

  9. #9
    Banned www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    892

    Default

    just pm mods no need of such tools

  10. #10
    Landed To DesiRulez www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    18

    Default

    hoooooooooooooooooa.............

 

 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •